Chapter 7

Great, we know nothing

Jungkooks P.O.V.

  Ae-ri nervously started playing with her jacket s sleeve.

"I don't even know honestly"she starts."I was with Chang-min, in the park, when we got a text from Hwan, saying that Vanechka went insane. We get that a lot, It's just means she's doing one of her crazy expiriments. We decided to check it out, so we headed to Jeons house. When we got there my brother, Ryung and Yoonseok were outside playing with a soccer ball. We went into the garage, and saw that Hwan, Hui-seon, and Yun-a were looking at Vanechka worriedly. When we asked what's up Yun-a said that she's messing with time. We didn't get what that meant, because before anyone would've explained it to us my brother came in and asked Vanechka if she's "still doing it". Which just confused us even more. Yoonseok and Ryung came in to, and seconds later an argument broke out, but we didn't understand what was going on. Then Vanechka shouted "run", and we all tried to, but......you know how people pass out they say" everything went black"?" we nod in response." Well now, everything went white, and next thing I knew I was standing on a random street in Seoul, in the past." she puts her hands together as she finishes her story.

"So the others are probably here too."Jin says.

"We have to find them." Taehyung speaks up. "They are our kids after all, they are probably somewhere lost, maybe in trouble. We can't let anything happen to them."

"He's right."Hoseok says.

"They must be in Seoul right?" Namjoon asks Ae-ri.

"Well I'm not sure, I haven't seen anyone, and I have no idea how this works." Ae-ri pouts.

"Should we contact the police?"Jimin looks at us.

"No! Not until Vanechka tells us to."Ae-ri quickly answers. "One thing to know about her experiments, is that you should always follow her lead, otherwise you'll die. After all, she's the only one who understands what's going on."

"Wait!"Yoongi says rather loudly, scarring us. "You said you got a text from her, can't you contact her then?"

"No I was told not to in the text." Ae-ri sighs. "The phone she used might not even be with her anymore."

  We groan. What are we going to do? We have to find our kids, and send them back to the future. What an easy task....

"Okay it's getting late" I look at my watch." We should go to bed and start looking for our kids early in the morning. Maybe with less people around, we'll have a bigger chance in spotting them."

  Everyone agrees. "We can only hope nothing happens to them until then."Taehyung adds. This left us all uneasy, and Ae-ri noticed this.

"I don't think they can get hurt. We're used to this,we learned to take care of ourselves." Ae-ri tries to calm us.

  I just hope she's right.