Chap 18: Duties

Raph's P.O.V:

We were running back home when Donnie said, "Guys, Mikey has changed courses again!"

"Ugh, come on! Can't he just stay in one place for a little while?" I complained, "It would make our lives so much more easier."

"Where did he go?" asked Leo. 

"I'm not sure. He seems to be moving on the streets, so he probably took the Party Wagon or the stealth bike," said Donnie.

"MY STEALTH BIKE?!?!" I yelled.

"I said 'probably' Raph. So calm down," said Donnie in a calm voice, "Besides, chances are he took the Party Wagon. That was always his favorite vehicle."

That made me calm down a bit. Maybe he just took the Party Wagon. He knows better than to take my stealth bike.

(And then they reached the lair.)

I was in so much rage. "PROBABLY DONNIE?!?! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A 'PROBABLY?!?!'" I yelled.

"OKAY, I'M SORRY!" yelled Donnie.

Mikey really took my bike. "I cannot believe him. First he beats Casey half to death, then he takes what isn't his. What is wrong with him?" I said.

Leo sighed, "Donnie, what time is it?"

Donnie looked at his phone and said, "12:40."

Then, Splinter came outside. "What is it? I heard yelling. Are you all okay? Where's Michelangelo? Did you find him?"

Splinter was showering us with too many questions. But Leo was able to answer them all. "So Raph is mad because Mikey took the stealth bike. We're fine. Mikey is currently driving to some place. And we weren't able to find him per say, and we don't know his exact location."

Splinter was a little disappointed. "You didn't hear him enter the lair? Or hear him leave?" asked Donnie.

"No, I didn't hear anything. I'm sorry," responded Splinter.

"Well, he did take the stealth bike. It was designed so that you weren't supposed to hear it. It's not your fault," assured Donnie.

"It doesn't matter if Splinter heard him or not. We can still track him and get the little weasel. Then after we got him, we'll fix this mess he made," I said.

"Raph!" scolded Leo. 

"No, Raphael is right. We must get Michelangelo and fix this mess," said Splinter.

I smiled cockily. Splinter barely ever took my side. It was nice when he did it because it always shut Leo up. 

"Well, he took the since he didn't take the Party Wagon, we can all go and get him. Even you Splinter," informed Donnie.

"Oh don't worry, I'm coming with you all," assured Splinter.

"Huh? You know you don't have to Master Splinter. We can handle this," said Leo.

"I believe you. But I want to come. As his family, we all have a duty to be there. Now let's hurry up," responded Splinter.

Leo got in the driver's seat, Donnie got in the passenger's seat, and Splinter and I sat in the back. Leo turned the key in the ignition and put the car into first gear and started driving. I couldn't keep my mind off Mikey. 'If Mikey didn't want us following him, why didn't he just take the Party Wagon? That way, all four of us wouldn't be driving after him right now. What game is he playing at?'

"Hey, can one of you call April and Karai to see how they're doing?"

"Sure, I got it," I said.

----------------