AW || 35

Hey readers, I am so sorry it's been this long. Yall know it's not like me and I feel bad. So I hope you enjoy this long part and continue to keep reading. I got one last thing in mind and you don't want to miss it 😌😬🤪

C H A P T E R 
T H I R T Y - F I V E
_____________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - F I V E •_____________________

Interview with
Rosslyn

"This is all your fault that my baby is like this–!" She screamed in her cries. "What did my baby ever do to deserve this!? Why should he suffer when he's the innocent" she covered her face in the sad moment.
-

_________________
November 19th (3 days later)
Inglewood Police Department
Inglewood, CA

After the horrific incident between Isaiah and the police, Isaiah was taken to the hospital for his gunshot wound on the side of his chest. Fortunately, the bullet past through only smooth muscle tissues and didn't hit any bones or arteries. Still he underwent surgery and after two days of recovery, he was finally transported to jail on the account of illegal drug possession and suspected gang affiliation.

Concerned of course for him, Arielle made a detour on the way home to go visit him. While Micah was with Jasmine for the afternoon, Arielle was being escorted back into the corrections facility and up to the man himself as he awaited by the phone behind the glass.

"You have five minutes" the officer said as Arielle rushed over to sit down.

Picking up the phone and reading the words "help me" scratched into the filthy stained glass, she stared at him as he did the same. "Hey......how are you doing?"

"I guess I'm alright. I ain't dead so..."

"I still can't believe I witnessed a shooting the other day....and the fact that it was you who was the victim it just–....it was something I wish I didn't see. Regardless of how we are now, I never want to see you hurt. May I ask why you're in here though?"

"Ion' know really for sure..." He scratched his head and looked around.

"Well what did they say were your charges?"

"They said I had a warrant for my arrest because I was in possession of drugs while on probation. Then I also heard something about them thinking I'm in the gang again. Either way I'm a be doing a little bit of time because my dumb-ass on probation and I violated it"

Arielle sighed. "Wow. I...don't know what to say other than why put everything at risk like that? You have Amari to worry about Isaiah–"

"Look don't come up in here with that shit cuz you the last person I wanna hear "constructive criticism" from. You ain't got room to talk about making bad decisions or the reason for my bad decisions because truth is.........all this shit stemmed from what you did. But nah, I ain't gonna point the finger because I'm in charge of me but once my head started getting fucked up thinking about another nigga bending you over–I lost myself and everything I stood for"