AW || 34

Small rant lol: Why people keep asking me for my husband in my pfp like go somewhere 🤦🏽‍♀️🚫😐 if you ain't hitting up my pm about my content or advice ✌🏽️

Enjoy🤗❤️

C H A P T E R 
T H I R T Y - F O U R
__________________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - F O U R •__________________________

Interview with
Oprah

"How did this....scandal effect you and your loved ones personally?"

"It effected more people than I thought it would. Not just my friends and family but....the people I worked with, people who knew of me, my fans....it really destroyed my image for awhile. People would harass not only me but my sister and my mom. My child was effected because Sebastian...he....kind of lost himself. It also effected....someone I never wanted hurt in all of this and that's what kills me to know–that....I hurt a good man......and for what? Something I knew was temporary? All I have is myself to blame and yeah I should be ashamed of myself for sleeping unprotected with a married man" Arielle sighed.
-

_______________
November 2029 (3 Years Later)
Sausal
El Segundo, CA

Arielle
11:27 am

"How's everything?" Arielle checked up her table with a friendly smile in hope to get that extra dollar or two.

"Amazing, just the spice I needed today" the middle-aged woman said as her partner nooded his head in agreement.

"Glad you're enjoying the food, is there anything else I could get you? A refill on el vino?"

"Gracias" he smiled, handing her the almost empty wine glass.

Walking away to go take care of that, Arielle decided to hop on to her next table inside of her section. Coming up to a table with two women and a guy, the ladies covered their mouths in shock. "You're Arielle Lewis" they said with their eyes widened.

"Used to be..." Arielle teased with a smile.

"Oh no...stop. I don't care what anyone has to say but I'm still a big fan of yours. You're so beautiful"

"Aww, thank you. You just made my day" Arielle smiled as she tried to ignore the guy's intense stare. "Can I start you guys off with something drink?"

"Didn't you have the kid by...what's his name–...the Rams RB? That was you?" The guy with the staring problem finally broke his silence.

"Um–..."

"Babe!"

"What? I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just asking. You Sebastian Evans's second baby mom, right?"