AW || 33

C H A P T E R 
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
______________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - T H R E E •______________________

Interview with
Sebastian

"What's it like in there?" Arielle asked him through the stained worn out glass between them.

He sighed over the phone. "Miserable. My cellmate is a fucking loon. The food is shit. I gotta go to the bathroom in front of niggas and wash up with everybody shit swinging around. I'm locked up for long periods of time in a small ass cell–it's just....jail is not the place to be. Especially when I feel as though I did nothing as extreme as the rapists, murderers, robbers and shit I'm in here with. The nigga was in my house trespassing and fucking with her ever since the first time I caught them. And I shouldn't have bashed his skull into the wall?"

"Well.....of course I understand because I know the situation but others–they're looking at him and how brutally you beat him, Bash. You fractured his skull. He's going to live with the aftermaths of that for the rest–"

"Ask me if I give a damn..."
-

___________
November (5 months later)
Disney's El Captain Theater
Hollywood, CA

        After receiving her cue and hearing the music play, Arielle took her time stepping up to the stage before Jimmy Kimmel himself came to help. After plopping down in one of the chairs, Arielle grabbed her stomach and crossed her legs. "Hey, it's good to see you. I swear every woman has that beautiful glow when they're pregnant"

Arielle blushed. "Aw, Thank you"

"Yeah of course. So...newsflash everyone *whispers* Arielle Lewis is pregnant! And we don't know who the bd is but that's why we invited her to the show" Jimmy whispered to crowd as if she wasn't there.

*Audience laughs*

"So anyways, how are you? I'm glad you could make it to the show and everything because I remember when my wife was 8 months pregnant–it was just sleep and Honey can you go get me some more pickles"

*Audience laughs*

"I'm doing great actually and yeah we do love our pickles when we're pregnant. I have this weird craving now–chocolate covered everything. I put Nutella on everything, you can ask my sister. Just yesterday, I put Nutella on my burrito"

*Audience reacts*

"Nutella on a burrito huh? Well...at least it's not pickles dipped in a Starbucks Coffee *coughs "my wife"*....but I wanna know more about your pregnancy. You're very active on social media still..." He addressed, showing a recent post from Arielle on the screen.