Amari || Sneak Peek?🤔

After Epilogue Special

• After Epilogue Special •

Interview with
Isaiah

"I did a lot of...questionable shit as a parent. I exposed my son to a lot of things that I'm not proud of. I never wanted him to be like me. You know– another broke black boy from the block, selling shit and even doing said shit. I never wanted that for him...but as a parent, I can only tell em what's right and what's wrong. Whether he listened or not, was up to him........but yeah, I do blame myself for him getting involved in that lifestyle"
-

_____________
July 15th, 2054
Home
South Los Angeles, CA

Amari
1:10 am

      After finishing up in the bathroom with his phone still to his ear, Amari went back into his bedroom. Leaning over his night stand now, he burned out his cigar and waited patiently for his boy to answer.

"...yo. Who this? Fuck you keep calling this number fo?" Answered the phone not much time later.

Now alert. "Aye...Aye, is this Pharma?" Amari asked, scratching his sideburns.

"Who is this? –Who asking?"

"Yo man, it's Amari. You don't recognize my voice? I–I got ya new number from Tommy" Amari explained.

"Oh shit, dawg how you been?! Nah I ain't recognize at first but yo. What's good with you?"

Standing up with a smile on his face, he went over to go look out the window of his bedroom. "Just back in LA again, I may be here for good now matter of fact. My job relocating and plus my folks' anniversary this weekend, so we having like a little reunion out here"

"Oh word. How is that sister of yours?" He chuckled slyly.

"Living her life, nigga. Chill"

Pharma sucked his teeth. "C'mon yo, you know I always had a little crush on my baby Alexus. Yo sista a baddie and shorty stay with a man"

".....Question though. You still the neighborhood convenience store for illicit shit, right? I been meaning to get in touch with you about something"

"Whatcha' need? They still call me Pharma for a reason"

"I need piece, Ion' need no drugs–"

"Lucky I got three on the market right now. Uh–...gotta AR-15,...442 revolver and a P320..."

"Damn, no glocks? How much for the AR?"