Chapter 24

Today was the last day of this tour and I couldn't be happier. Because I would finally go home and not have to see Alex's face all the time. He had hurt me. He had played with my emotions and I would never forgive him for that.

But wait... what home?

I couldn't go back to Florida with my mother. I couldn't go back to Baltimore with Tobias. I didn't have a home.

"Hey, Sky, what are you thinking?" Damon asked me as he slowly approached me side stage.

I shrugged, not wanting to tell him since I knew he would suggest that I go live with him. But I didn't want to go back to Florida. Baltimore was were I belonged, where all my treasured memories took place.

"Last show of the tour." he added, his voice sorrowful meaning sympathy... sympathy towards me.

Again, I shrugged.

He sighed. "It's been a week since things with Alex happened, why can't you just be your happy self again?" he questioned.

I ran a hand through my hair.

"You don't understand." I said.

"Don't I?" he asked. "You love him, I know you do, everyone knows but him!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away.

"Just tell him." he whispered.

"What good will that do!? Damon, he doesn't love me, he loves her! And that's not even what I was thinking about anyway, I'm dreading having to go back home because I don't have a fucking home! I will not go back to Florida with that woman who calls herself my mother, I will not go back to Tobias! I don't know where to go!" I yelled in a rush, all the while Damon looked at me like I was the most fragile thing he had laid his eyes on.

"Sky..."

"And don't ask me to go live with you because I won't." I interrupted him.

"Sky..."

"I have to go set up my camera, excuse me." I pushed past him, not wanting to hear a word he had to say because I know that would tear me apart.

I stormed into the tour bus, making all heads snap in my direction. But the only one I seemed to notice was Alex. He sat on the couch, alone, secluded from everyone else because no one cared to talk to him after what he did to me.

I felt bad, even though I shouldn't, I took his bestfriends away from him.

"Are you okay?" Cass asked.

I faked a smile and nodded. "I'm great, have you guys seen my camera? The one Patrick gave me?"

I had been spending a lot of time with Fall Out Boy lately, since I didn't want to be anywhere near Alex and Pierce The Veil had gone back home to work on a new album.

Eventually, I allowed myself to forgive Patrick because he showed me who Alex was for his true colors.

And the camera? I beat him at a game of beer pong and that was my prize.

Alex groaned and stood up, pushing past me to head to his bunk.

"No, check the back lounge maybe?" Zack suggested, his eyes following Alex.

I nodded. "Of course, thanks."

I slowly shuffled through the bunk corridor and over to the back lounge while everyone observed me like I would break at any moment.

As soon as I was safely out of their sight, I sighed and dropped the fake smile that was making my cheeks ache.

Just like Zack had said, there lied my camera on the edge of the couch.