Chapter 9

***3 years later***

"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Fri-"

I had to physically shut my girlfriend up from singing that annoying song that I so very much despised. I put my hand over her mouth as she glared at me and lightly punched my arm.

She mumbled something against my hand but I payed no attention. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my hand and I removed it from her mouth in surprise.

"Did you just lick me!?" I asked.

"You left me no choice." she laughed.

As you may have guessed, it was Friday afternoon and I was hanging out with my girlfriend, Lisa. Yes, the Lisa I met at the club three years ago. We started out as friends, great friends, but eventually she helped me get over Skylar. I never did tell Lisa about Skylar, I just told her there was a girl I really loved who left me, because Skylar really did leave me... for good.

"One more shop!" she pleaded.

We were shopping at the mall, well, she was shopping and I was accompanying her.

"Do we have to?" I whined.

"Do you want me to keep singing that song?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

"Then yes, we have to!" she stated.

I sighed and followed her to the next shop, which just so happened to be in front of Hot Topic.

"I'll be at Hot Topic." I informed her.

She smiled and nodded, walking into the other shop.

I wandered inside of Hot Topic and was greeted by a man standing at the door.

"Welcome to Hot Topic. All shirts are buy one, get a second one 50% off." he said.

I only nodded and walked further into the store where I came across some of our most recent merchandise.

"Hey, can I help you with anyth- Holy shit! You're Alex Gaskarth!" I voice behind me exclaimed.

I turned around and smiled at a short girl with long, wavy, red hair.

"Last time I checked." I laughed.

"I'm Kate, remember me? I offered your ex girlfriend my sunglasses at Warped Tour one time because she was getting dirt in her eyes." she said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I remember you! You were really nice to her." I said.

I really did remember her. We were at Warped Tour and Skylar and I decided to walk around the venue when all of a sudden, it got really windy. Dirt was getting all over us, in places dirt shouldn't even be. Sky's eyes were getting really puffy, irritated with the dirt, so a fan, Kate, offered Sky her shades. Skylar took them but in return, I had to take a picture with Kate and call her bestfriend, which actually wasn't a bother to me at all.

"I definitely made a good decision by moving to Baltimore!" she laughed.

"Stalking me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She blushed and shook her head.

"You're not the main reason actually. My dad lives here so I decided to attend college here." she explained, sending me a crooked smile.

I nodded understandingly and returned her smile.

"So are you excited for tour? When does it start? How long is it going to be?" she asked, obviously freaking out.