07 | Fight! Fight! Fight!

Start from the beginning

Fuck his pretty eyelashes and everything he is.

"Daniel!" I began. "How... how DARE you! You skinny little son of a bitch!"

Daniel looked up from his pretty little computer, and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets. What, did he expect me to totally forget everything? I at the very least know he had something planned last night!

"Ane, why are you holding that? That's very dangerous, Ane."

One of my hands were clenched so hard that my nails dug into its palm. "I wonder why, Daniel," I breathed, slowly opening and closing my eyes. "I wonder why I'm holding a fucking knife, Daniel. Oh, maybe you know? Why don't you start talking 'bout what happened yesterday, eh?" Daniel, now aware of the danger in front of him, stood still from his chair and raised his hands as if caught by the police. He remained silent, however, and didn't make eye contact with me. "Well? Did you get away with it? Come on, I know you did. I just want to hear you fuckin' say it, doll-face." Still no reply. "It wasn't just you, though. It was Roger, and even that green-lipped bitch, right? Right? You... you did vile things to me, t-touched me── "

Daniel's eyebrows quickly furrowed, and he took the opportunity I didn't offer to interrupt me with a squeal: "I...! I didn't do what you think I did, and neither did anyone else there! I swear to you."

"And why should I trust you, the low-life pervert?" Once again he remained silent. "I did not come to live and work here to be treated like a bitch or somethin'. I am not a toy. I am an all-mighty being, only human for the heck of it, and clearly you must not be one, or at least you don't deserve to be. If you wanted a fuckin' piece of me, you should've earned it. Stealing it from me like that? You're just trash. I'm gonna call the police on you, but before that, I'm gonna castrate your sorry ass. I don't care what happens to me afterwards. I have no plans to go to college or anywhere else in life, after all. You know that very well, don't you, you creep?! My dreams were all taken by some scum like you."

"Ane, I... I didn't know that." It almost felt genuine, that pained expression on his face, the slight quiver of his lips, the flushing of his cheeks and ears. It disgusted me in an entirely new level, how that piece of shit had the magnificent talent to be an actor. "From the bottom of my heart I swear to you I didn't do anything to you like that. My only mistake was encouraging you to drink, is all. Beyond that, I did nothing to you── "

"Then why am I dressed like this, huh? I didn't wear this last night. Actually, you decided what I was to wear last night, and this wasn't it, you dumb-ass white boy."

"Ane, if I tell you may you please put that knife down?"

"I don't know, you tell me," I hissed.

As if! He's such a lowlife bastard!

Daniel leaned over his desk and from what I heard, he pressed a button somewhere. Shortly after, someone spoke through his desk and he... replied back? I didn't want to wonder much on how that desk worked, but curiosity almost made me forget 'bout my rage.

After a good eight to ten minutes of me threatening Daniel with my trusty knife, a small, homely woman in her forties and the massive masculine maid that drove us to Roger's house rushed into the room. Both were wearing the classy Victorian maid uniform used in this mansion.

The homely one was clutching onto my outfit from last night, as well as Daniel's.

"Ane, these two are Gloria and Grace, respectively. They're both maids here, as you can see. Grace knows how to drive carefully, she's been working with me for the past few years and I trust her, so I called her to pick us up last night from Roger's house."