Hiccup and Toothless VS Hiro and Baymax

Two flying teams take their battles to the skies and only one will survive.

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Tails: Once upon a time there was a naive teenager who meet a creature or robot, the two became friends and fly to the skies to save the day from threats.

Luigi: Uh Tails is that really real?

Tails: Yes it is real, Luigi and in fact we have two duos from Dreamworks and Disney.

Luigi: Oh I see. Like Hiccup and Toothless, the dragon riding duo of Berk.

Tails: And Hiro and Baymax, the heroes of San Fransokyo.

Luigi: He's Tails and I'm Luigi.

Tails: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Hiccup and Toothless

Tails: This is Berk. A normal place to live in. This been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. There everyone is hunting, fishing, and a charming view of the sunsets. However they a have one small problem. A big problem in fact. The pest. While most places have mice or mosquitoes. These people have...

A dragon roars

Tails:...Dragons.

Luigi: Just all the classic stories, dragons are known to causing a lot of trouble like: Stealing food, setting places on fire, and kidnaping people, especially princesses, like how Bowser always kidnaps Princess Peach all the time and pretty much everyone else. The moment a dragon is spotted the first thing everyone does is run for their lives. I don't blame them I mean if I see a dragon attacking my town I'd probably run away too.

Tails: However unlike normal people who would run for their lives, the residents of Berk aren't afraid to fight back these people are called Vikings who have stubborn issues. Their goal is to kill many dragons as possible and win the human-dragon war.

Luigi: Yeah no kidding because all these guys do is go into battle without any strategy and surprisingly it always works out. But there's one kid who's not like everyone else.

Background (Hiccup)
Full name: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
Height: 6'1" (185cm)
Weight: ~62kg
Age: 21 (31 in the epilogue)
Species: Human
Occupation: Chief of the Hooligan Tribe
Married to Astrid Hofferson
Lost his left leg

Tails: Hiccup Haddock was just your average teenager. He's one of the weaker ones, always does lame work, and always has to stay inside.

Luigi: Which is bull sh*t because while he stays inside all the other kids got better jobs like putting out fires in the houses. Oh and he has a crush on a girl cause you know that's how almost every story is nowadays.

Tails: After seeing everybody's success, Hiccup made up his mind: He would kill a dragon so he would be like everyone else, including his father Stoick the Vast the chief of Berk. Everyone is doing well capturing and killing the most well known dragons, the ultimate prize is a...

Viking: Night Fury! Get down!

Tails: The offspring of lightning and death itself, it never shows itself and it never misses no one has ever caught that dragon.

Luigi: So Hiccup grabbed a cannon so he can be the first one to catch a Night Fury and unlike the first few times it worked. But his dad didn't believe him and grounded him. But Hiccup actually found the dragon he shot down.