Mega Man VS Astro Boy

Two childlike robots step into the ring with deadly weapons. One will remain intact and one will be turned into scrap metal.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Mario: In 1942, author Isaac Asimov introduced the Three Laws of Robotics, to protect man from their cybernetic creations.

Sonic: It is the duty of all who dedicate their lives to the science of robotics: Make the coolest, deadliest machine you possibly can.

Mario: Mega Man, the Blue Bomber.

Sonic: And Astro Boy, the Atomic Wonder Child, he's Mario and I'm Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mario: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Mega Man

Mario: In the year 20xx a new age of robotics was dawning, heralded by Dr. Thomas Light, and his partner, Dr. Albert Wily. Together, they planned to launch mankind into a new age of prosperity.

Sonic: So, they made a bunch of Robot Masters to do things too dangerous for people, like cutting down trees, bringing down buildings, and... being cold. Hmm now that's pretty interesting if I do say so myself.

Mario: However, jealous of Dr. Light's increasing notoriety-

Sonic: Now we're in for it.

Mario: -Dr. Wily stole all of Light's robots and used them to try to take over the world.

Sonic: Yeah just like Eggman. Oh and Bowser too. Anyways Wily took all the robots except three. Roll, a robo-girl built for housekeeping, Rush is the robot dog of the house....

Mario: ...and Rock, Light's loyal lab assistant and surrogate son.

Sonic: Yeah Wily just made a big mistake right there.

Mario: After watching his human father fall to ruin over Wily's betrayal, Rock stepped up to take on the burden of saving the world himself. But first, he would have to upgrade into the super fighting robot, called Mega Man.

Background
Real Name: Rock
Serial Number: DLN-001
A.L Age: 10
Height: 4'4" | 132 cm
Weight: 230 lbs | 105 kg
Created by Dr. Thomas Light
Powered by solar energy
Armor: Ceramic titanium alloy
Is a pro at soccer

Sonic: Yep and that's our boi came to be.

Mario: Mega Man is armored with ultra strong Ceratanium, and comes equipped with the Mega Buster, a literal hand cannon for each arm.

Sonic: While its normal lemon energy bloops aren't too deadly, he can charge 'em up to tear through Robot Master ass like nothing! (Shows Sonic using the Mega Buster.) check this out Mario.

Mario: Where'd you get that?

Sonic: Don't worry about (charges it up) everything will be just fine (Mario ducks as the Mega Buster is blasted to a wall.) Opps. Phoenix is not gonna be happy

Mario: (sighs) I'll fix it later. Moving on Mega Man's most notable tool is his variable weapons system, which allows him to copy the data of fallen enemies to gain their weapons as his own.

Arsenal
Mega Buster
Variable Weapons System
Projectiles
Metal Blade, Hard Knuckle, Concrete Shot, Mega Ball, Astro Crush, Magnet Missiles, Bounce Ball, Black Hole Bomb, Commando Bomb, Bubble Bomb, etc.
Elemental Weapons
Atomic Fire, Spark Shot, Ice Wall, Tornado Blow, Ice Slasher, Thunder Beam etc.
Explosives
Napalm Bomb, Chain Blast, Crash Bomber, Napalm Bomb, Pharaoh Shot, etc.
Barriers
Skull Barrier, Barrier Wind, Mirror Buster, Acid Barrier, Leaf Shield, etc.
Miscellaneous
Pile Driver, Flame Sword, Slash Claw, Top Spin, Copy Vision, Star Crash, Time Stopper, Gravity Hold, etc.
Super Adapter
            Also known as Super Mega Man
            Combined with Rush
            Flight
            Shoots out fists like rocket
Double Gear System
Speed Gear increases speed and slows down time
Power Gear increases power and equipment to a max
Double Gear allows user to use Speed Gear and Power Gear at the same time