Link VS Sora

These two teenagers with magical swords of light who fight in the darkness will clash in a sword duel to the death! Only one will survive!

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Mario: When the world is in danger, when the universe needs saving there was always a need of a hero to save them all. Rather you're superhero alien flying in the sky, or a female military leading an army.

Sonic: Or an ordinary teenager with magical swords they don't understand and yet people still rely on them anyway. Like Link, the Champion of Hyrule and welder of the Master Sword.

Mega Man: And Sora, the Guardian of Light and welder of the Keyblade, their Mario and Sonic and I'm Mega Man.

Mario: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Link

Mario: In the ancient land of Hyrule long before practically anything, there was a wise goddess named Hylia. Since the beginning, Hylia was a courageous, wise, and powerful goddess bestowing her land with peace from evil.

Sonic: Those aspects would be used to make the Tri-Force, an ancient artifact that is a golden triangle, capable of granting any wish that anyone wanted and making those wishes become a reality. I wish that Eggman can stop trying to take over the world when he knows he fails

Mega Man: You and me both, Sonic. I just wish are villains would just give up already when they know they can't win.

Mario: Except that very goal is similar to that of the main villain of the series. Ganondorf a evil king who's is to take all the Tri-Force for himself and take over Hyrule.

Sonic: Oh you gotta be kidding me!

Mega Man: Why can't we have a story where just once there is no evil around?

Mario: Well you can't have one without the other I guess. But hope came through, when even the Demon King is around one did not have to wait until a certain warrior to stop him. His name was Link.

Background
Age: 17
Height: 5'6"/170cm
Weight: Unknown
Right-Handed
Bears the Spirit of the Hero
Multincarnate
Humble & Courageous
Skilled in Boxing, Sumo Wrestling
Basically Nintendo's Peter Pan

Sonic: Uhhhh, hang on, Mario. This guy supposed to be a warrior?

Mega Man: Yeah I mean the dude looks like Peter Pan.

Mario: Don't let looks fool you, Link may be young and is still a teenager but he is the hope Hyrule has into defeating Ganondorf and the forces of evil. Each incarnation of Link bears the Spirit of the Hero, bestowing the unbreakable will and combat prowess of each previous owner.

Sonic: This guy has multiple timelines?!

Mario: I know it's complicated.

Mega Man: Man no wonder you get along with this guy so well I mean you both are quite similar after all.

Mario: Yes I know but we'll discuss this later. Anyways he's an expert with tons of weapons and magic, especially his iconic Master Sword.

Master Sword
Name: Goddess Sword
Crafted by the Goddess Hylia
Repels evil
Indestructible
Sword Beam/Skyward Strike
Deflects light energy magic
Medallions
             Bombos - Launches fire
             Ether - Freezes foes
             Quake - Makes earthquakes