Briggs Hollow

I was still unconscious. Nothing but blackness but I could hear the crackling of a fire. I slowly opened my eyes and could barely see anything at all. It was dark and damp. We were in a room made of stone only lit by fire. I felt a coldness all the way down my backside. As I opened my eyes further I could see a man standing over me in a black cloak with a dark mask on. He must have been a death eater. It scared me so much I tried to move but couldn't. I looked up to see that my wrists were tied down to the table using a rope. I looked down at my feet and they were also secured to the table. The man spoke to someone else in the room. 

"Your girl is awake now." He said to the corner of the room. 

I could hear someone getting up and shuffling over to me as quickly as they could. It was Junior. He looked over me and I looked up at him. 

"Junior, help me, please." I begged him. 

"I can't." He said as he looked away from me.

My eyes continued to dart around the room. There were many more death eaters then I previously thought.  We were completely surrounded, Junior the only one without a mask. 

"Where are we?" I asked Junior. 

The head death eater came closer and replied. 

"We are in Briggs Hollow my dear. Our home as of late." He said in a deep voice, it was Antonin.  

"It's almost time!" A female death eater yelled from the back. 

"The Dark Lord will soon be with us again!" Another death eater yelled. 

My eyes widened at the thought of what they were going to do to me. I started to struggle and tried as much as I could to loosen the restraints. It was impossible. I looked back up at Antonin. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked. 

"Barty, why don't you tell her." He said turning to Junior. 

He came closer to me, bending down to get to my level.

"When we were in the library I discovered a book they were looking for, Surrogate To The Dead, they believe there is a way to raise the Dark Lord once again by using a spell to trade your life for a new life." He said sadly. 

"Don't you mean 'WE' believe, Barty?" Antonin asked.

He got up and turned to him.

"Yes of course." He said blankly not meaning the words he was saying. 

I looked at Junior's back with tears in my eyes. 

"After all this time, you still are just a monster!" I yelled at him. 

He didn't turn around to look at me, instead just walking away with his head down trying to keep his composure, letting my words sink in. 

"Ready the potion!" Antonin said. 

The death eaters started to chant in a quite hum, some language I have never heard before. I said to struggle more as they intensity of the chant increased. A bowl was lifted above my head, and inside was the potion. 

"The last items needed, a drop of blood, and the ashes of the departed." 

Antonin leaned over me, grabbing my wrist and holding it tightly. He took a large needle from another death eater and lowered it towards my finger. Quickly he pricked my finger allowing for a large drop of blood to come out. He squeezed my finger over the bowl to collect the sample. From another death eater Antonin was given a vile. Inside the vile were the ashes of Tom Riddle aka The Dark Lord from the Battle of Hogwarts. Antonin opened the vile and dumped the contents into the potion mixture. He stirred it slowly as it bubbled and black smoke billowed out from it. 

"Barty, come here lad." He said to Junior. 

He walked over with a glazed look on his face. 

"To prove you are truly one of us again, I want you to administer the potion. Just have her drink it." Antonin said. 

Junior shook his head in acknowledgment and walked over to me. He gently lifted my head.

"Please Junior don't do this, I know this isn't you anymore, please!" I cried out to him. 

He leaned down close to my ear. 

"I am asking for that favor now. Be quiet." He whispered.

My eyes widened at the seriousness of his words. As per the agreement of the unbreakable vow we had made, I stopped crying and kept still. This was it for me. Betrayed by the one person who I had grown to care for, someone who I knew what changing. How could I be so stupid. 

He lowered the potion closer to my lips as I took a long deep breathe for the very last time...