That one date (bonus chapter)

Here's the bonus chapter where
(Y/N) goes on a date with the lovely Ruby Rose. The chapter is kinda short but I hope you enjoy!

I woke up but Ruby wasn't next to me. I looked around and the whole dorm was empty. The bathroom door was closed so I'm guessing Ruby was changing. I activated my semblance to change myself. I went through my wardrobe to try and pick something that wasn't huntsman-y.

I eventually settled on a (f/c) hooded tee with black sleeves and a pair of jeans. I then ran over to Shopkeep's Rosebush and cut another rose off. I tipped him a little more lien than I did last time and ran back to the room. I deactivated my semblance just as Ruby was stepping out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black and red shirt with shorts. She was also wearing my scarf.

(Y/N): Hey.

Ruby: Hey.

(Y/N): I uh... got you this. (Hands her the Rose)

Ruby: Oh, thank you. It's beautiful.

(Y/N): Yeah, you sure are- I mean! It sure is. Not that you're not beautiful, cuz you are, the scarf looks nice on you by the way...

She places a finger on my lips. Telling me to shush.

Ruby: And I thought that I was nervous.

(Y/N): Nervous? Me? I've managed to take on criminals and large grimm. I am not nervous.

Ruby: I thought you would have experience with this sort of stuff.

(Y/N): I do, it's just... It's been a while. I don't wanna mess anything up.

Ruby: It's okay. You won't.

(Y/N): Okay then. Where should we go then?

Ruby: I know a good bakery.

(Y/N): Then let's buy out their entire cookie supply!

Ruby: (Y/N), you don't have to.

(Y/N): Well, I'm gonna. Besides, I know how much you love cookies. Ooh! In the show, you have this super cool ability where you can sorta combine your semblance with others. I'm thinking if we combine ours together. We can make it to the city in the blink of... everyone else's eyes!

Ruby: Okay then. Let's try it!

We joined hands for a second and ran, but the unexpected happened. We were both in that one place I go to when I use my semblance. Only this time, Ruby wasn't frozen. She looked over at me.

Ruby: (Y/N)? What's going on?

(Y/N): I dunno. This doesn't usually happen. I think we're both just moving so fast.

Ruby: Hey, everyone's frozen. (Holds up markers) You thinking what I'm thinking?

(Y/N): Oh yes, let's!

We ran down to the cafeteria and saw our friends. I ran over to Jaune and drew a mustache and a monocle on his face. Ruby went to Yang and drew some circular glasses. I drew a karate kid headband on Ren's head and some stars on Nora's face. I wasn't sure what to draw on Pyrrha, so I just drew a potato on her forehead. I went to look at Ruby's work and saw some whiskers on Blake, and "Ice queen" on Weiss' forehead.

(Y/N): Nice work, Rosebud!

Ruby: Thanks! You did a pretty good Job yourself.

(Y/N): Thank you. Well, how about team CRDL?

Ruby: I have a more evil idea. Do you know where we could find some glue?

It took a while, but we finally found some glue. We took Cardin's scroll and opened the team CRDL dorm.