The End (Of the volume)

I was gonna find a way to split the chapter in two, but I decided why not get it done now? So, without further ado, (that's how you spell it,  right?) the thrilling conclusion to Volume 1 of A Rose, and that One Guy!

(POV: Bryan)

Well, I knew I wasn't going to get with Ruby anytime soon. I noticed that my hands were shaking a bit. I clenched my fists a bit to try and stop the shaking. How was this happening? Was I actually afraid of (Y/N)?

Roman: For god's sake, kid... what's wrong now?

Bryan: Nothing, boss. I just... need to get back at (Y/N).

Roman: Kid, you had one job, and you blew it. You were discovered. This is why we shouldn't send the kids on recon missions.

Bryan: Roman? How much dust would we need to run the experiment?

Roman: We have plenty of it, but we're not gonna do that. Kid, you're one of the better ones in the group. There's a 33% chance that this thing kills you, a 33% chance you live, and a 33% chance of something else happening.

Bryan: Well, I'm willing to take that chance. I'm going to kill that fucking shithead once and for all.

Roman: And the girl?
Bryan: Use your imagination, genius. What else besides the obvious do you think I'm gonna do?

Roman: Oh, that's evil. But you can't do it now. We need to get relocated to somewhere with a lot more space because we don't exactly have the room here. We have another heist to run in a few days. If you see him... you can go ahead and do what you can try to kill him.

Bryan: Good. Has Cinder said anything yet?

Torchwick: No, she just needs us to collect all this dust.

Bryan: I wonder what it could all be for?

Author: (Off screen) Oh yeah? Well, so did the fans. Did we ever get an answer? No we didn't.

Bryan: Actually... I think we have to keep (Y/N) alive.

Roman: Why? I thought you wanted to kill him.

Bryan: I do, but there's something I need from him first...

Roman: For you to... humiliate his girlfriend in front of him?

Bryan: I should add that to the list, but no. I need his semblance. Not just a little bit of it. I need all of it. And then I can kill him.

(POV: Y/N)

We were walking through the streets of Vale. Weiss dragged us out here because she was "Going to prepare" For the Vytal festival.

Weiss: The Vytal festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

(Y/N): We get it, your excited. Could you stop smiling now? It's kinda weirding me out.

Ruby: Yeah, me too.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world!

(Y/N): I miss the simpler days of multicultural assemblies where some white dude would try and teach Mexicans about their own history.

Ruby: The who?

(Y/N): Oh, right.

Weiss: There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

(Y/N): Need I remind you that I can only attend two of those things?

Ruby: Stop worrying about that. We'll figure something out! I promise.