The Shining Beacon and Some other stuff

Holy frick, there's 28 reads. That's like... 25 more than I expected. Also, big thanks to @ThatRWBYguy and @CalculativeCadaver for support and writing advice. You should check out their stories after you read this. Anyways, here's the new part. Hope you enjoy.

(POV Y/N): I walked outside to Beacons courtyard. I got kinda nervous. I was about to meet all my favorite characters who were now... real, I guess. I thought about what Ozpin said about Ruby, and what he said about Bryan... I really hope he didn't mean what I think he meant.

The ship landed and out rushed Jaune Arc. He ran to the nearest trash can and lost his lunch. I walked over to him and started talking.

Me: Motion sickness, Am I right?

Jaune: (Barfs) Yeah. It's a lot more serious than most people think.

Me: I'll say. (pulls out motion sickness pill and water bottle) Here, take this.

Jaune: (Takes pill)Thanks. Thanks a lot, uhh...

Me: (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)

Jaune: Jaune Arc.

We shake hands

Me: Nice name. Short, sweet, and rolls of the tongue. I bet the ladies love it.

Jaune: Yeah, yeah, maybe they do. You're alright (Y/N)!

Suddenly, we hear an explosion, I look to see Ruby being chewed out by Weiss. I watch for a while and after Blake leaves, I hear Ruby say, "welcome to beacon" before she falls on her knees and lays down. I take this as my opportunity to enter the scene.

Me: Hang on Jaune, I'll be right back.

I rush over to Ruby

Jaune: Hey, wait up!

(POV: Ruby)

Me: I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. Soo, whats...

I turn to the girl in black, but she's already started to leave. Uggghh!! Why'd Yang have to ditch me? She could've helped me with that mean girl! I collapse on the ground and close my eyes I just wish things would get better...

???: Having a rough first day?

I look up and see the boy who helped me fight Torchwick last night. (Y/N) (L/N), I think. I'm glad I at least knew someone here.

(POV: 3rd)

Ruby:(On the ground): You could say that. My sister just ditched me and I just exploded.

(Y/N): Hmm... (Mimics explosion noise and falls to the ground next to Ruby)

Ruby sees you fall down next to her, this makes her laugh, but it also makes her smile. Thanks to you, she now feels somewhat welcome, and her day has gotten slightly better. And seeing her smile warms melts your heart instantly.

Ruby: (laughs) Lemme guess... you exploded, too?

(Y/N): You got it! Anyways, couldn't help but notice that you're not with anyone else here, you didn't bring any friends with you, huh?

Ruby: (Sadly) Nope... I guess that's what happens when (Y/N) get moved up 2 years.

(Y/N): Yeah, I got moved up too. I can't really say that I had friends who I'd wanna bring with me, or any at all, really.

Ruby: Oh, then I guess we're both having a rough, friendless, first day, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah, but I guess having friends could change that. (Stands up and holds out hand) And right now, I think we both need one.