Players, Pieces, and a Few Extras

Hey guys, some stuff just came up and I won't be uploading for a little bit, so today I uploaded 2 chapters instead of 1. Don't worry. I'll get back to writing as soon as I can. Don't hate me, I'm not leaving forever. Anyway, here's the 1st bit and I hope you all enjoy!

Ruby: HEADS UP!!

I activated my semblance and grabbed Ruby. I then turned and caught the flying Jaune before he could crash into us. He still knocked us back, but that was good, seeing as we were all closer to a tree. I landed on a branch and put Ruby and Jaune down so that they were now sitting.

(POV: 3rd)

Ruby: Whoa! What just happened?

(Y/N): We were falling and I caught Jaune before he crashed into us. Fortunately, the force from me catching him was enough to bring us to this wonderful tree.

Jaune: But, how?

(Y/N): Oh, my semblance allows me to go super fast! It's like everything around me slows down. It's really cool!

Ruby: Wow! I do that too! Except I go fast enough that I burst into Rose petals...

(Y/N): That's awesome! You have a really cool semblance, Ruby!

Ruby: Thanks! You do too!

Yang: Hello? Ruby? Is that you?

Ruby: Yang!

You and Ruby both climb down from the tree, leaving Jaune behind. All of a sudden, an Ursa enters the scene with Nora and Ren riding on its back.

Nora: YEE-HAAW!

Ursa: (falls down and f*cking dies)

Nora: (climbs off the ursa) Aww... It's broken...

She climbs onto the back of the ursa, examining her broken ride.

Ren: Nora? Please... don't ever do that again...

Ren looks up to see that Nora is gone.

Nora: (Examines golden rook piece) Ooh! (Picks it up and starts singing) I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ren: NORA!!

Nora: (Turns to Ren and salutes) Coming, Ren!

(Y/N): Aww, they're so cute together...

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an ursa?

(Y/N): Well, to be fair, Ruby and I were riding a nevermore just now, soo...

The screeching or whatever noise a deathstalker makes is heard when you all see Pyrrha running toward you with the giant scorpion grimm following closely.

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a deathstalker on her tail?

Yang: (goes into angery Yang mode) Ugh! I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again!?

1...

2...

Yang goes back to normal

Ruby: Um... (Y/N)? (Points up)

(Y/N): Hmm? (Looks up) Oh, right...

Weiss: (Hanging on to the nevermore) HOW COULD YOU BOTH LEAVE ME!?

Ruby: Well, we DID tell her to jump...

Blake: She's gonna fall...

Ruby: She'll be fine...