Leaving without a trace

Before we begin, this is my first fanfic and I hope you all enjoy. 

And another thing, if some of the later elements in the story seem familiar, it's cuz they were copied recycled from @CalculativeCadaver. He's got a much better and longer story than I've got, so check him out some time.

I'm sure you've all read enough of these to know what (Y/N) or (e/c) or (h/c) means, so I wont go into that.

Bryan:

"Get him!!"

You were being attacked by this asshole kid, Bryan, (A/n: Apologies to anyone who's name is Bryan. He was this asshole I've known for a while so I thought, "Hey, why not forever immortalize him in something that he'll probably never read?" Amiright lads or am I right, lads?) who's hated you for years. He looked just like (Picture anybody who you consider an asshole and make him your enemy, I promise there will be fight scenes.... Oh sh*t, spoiler.) You never really understood why. Other than the fact that he fell for every girl that came along who had feelings toward you, the two of you should have gotten along. You both shared similar interests, like music and favorite movies. However, things got a lot different when you moved into your freshman year.

You see, you, (Y/N) (L/N), had been a fan of the content made by Rooster Teeth for years now. It was a wild hope, but one day, you hoped that maybe one day you could work for them. Red vs. Blue had become one of your favorite web series, but your most favorite of their animated shows, was none other than Monty Oum's creation, RWBY.

Recently, Bryan had also discovered the wonderful world of Rooster Teeth and he, for some reason, treated RWBY as HIS favorite series and his alone, so you could probably imagine what it was like when he found out that you have been a fan for longer than he was. He decided to make sure you stayed away from his favorite show.

POV: (3rd)

Bryan: (walks toward you)

HEY!! (L/N)

(Y/N): Hmm? (sees Bryan & friends) Oh, lovely.

You had just finished getting a chocolate pudding from the vending machine. This was the highlight of your day. After all the crap you suffered through every school day, chocolate pudding was the best way to reward yourself for not already jumping out the window and dying. Plus, if you died you would miss out on a whole bunch of stuff when the 7th season of RWBY came out.

Bryan: Listen here douchebag, RWBY is My favorite show!! It belongs to me and to me only!!

(Y/N): Listen, Bryan, I get that you love the series, but I do too, and plus, I've been a fan for longer. And, it isn't YOUR show. It was created by Monty and this is kind of a dumb thing to kick my ass ove- (looks at him with question) you were gonna do that, right?

Bryan: (Knocks pudding cup out of hand) Damn right!

(Y/N): God dammit, dude! Agai-?

(He cuts you off as he punches you in the face)

Goons: OOOHH!!

(Y/N): (puts finger to nostril and examines blood on finger.)

What you decided to do next wasn't something you would ever do. Mainly because it was a dick move, but you thought hard about it and realized that Bryan was being the dick-y one. So you did what you had to do.

(Y/N): Pyrrha dies at the end of season 3.

Bryan: (freezes for a moment)

AAARRGH!! (Proceeds to punch you again but when he does, you block it.)