The Badge and the Burden, and an inspirational speech.

Here's that second part. Enjoy and stuff I guess! Oh, and throughout the series, i'll be making a lot of references to movies and stuff. So props to whoever gets them. Also, you'll notice one element may seem familiar and that's cuz I copi- BORROWED it from@CalculativeCadaver. (If you're reading this btw, Pleas don't sue me or anything. I just spent my last 5 dollars on a burger.) Anyway, enjoy!

(POV: Ruby)

I'm sitting on one of the beds in out dorm room. We were all here first, so we called dibs on the beds. We're trying to figure out where poor (Y/N) has to sleep.

Ruby: Guys? Where's (Y/N) gonna sleep? There are only four beds.

Weiss: Well, maybe he can sleep outside?

Blake: He can't sleep outside, he's part of the team.

Ruby: Yeah! And that would be mean! He did help us out a lot earlier!

Yang: Well Ruby... maybe he could sleep with you? You do have a bit of a crush on him!

Ruby: (Blushes) Yang! Stop it! He probably doesn't even like me that way!

Yang: How can you not see whats right in front of you?

Ruby: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang is about to say something until we hear a knock at the door.

(Y/N): Hey guys? Is this our dorm?

Ruby: (Opens door) Yeah! You're here! But I think there's a problem.

(Y/N): Why, what is it?

I point at the beds and then I point at him.

(Y/N):Oh, I see. It's okay, I just need a pillow and a blanket or I could just use a sleeping bag.

Ruby: Are you sure? It looks uncomfortable...

(Y/N): I think it's fine. I'll sleep here tonight. I'd better go shower now.

Ruby: Okay. If you say so...

He grabs a change of clothes and heads into the bathroom. I feel kinda bad for him having to sleep on the floor. I But I guess if he wants to, I should let him. Everybody is looking at me.

Yang: Way to go sis! Your flirting skills are non-existent!

Ruby: I wasn't trying to flirt with him Yang!

Yang: Well you'd better try quick. I'm starting to think he's cute.

Ruby: Yang! Don't!

Yang: Ah HA! You do like him!

Ruby: So what if I do? He probably only thinks I'd make a good leader because he's nice!

Yang: Or maybe it's cuz he likes you too?

Ruby: Yan- where's that singing coming from?

We can hear (Y/N) singing in the shower, which is usually silly, but the song... it sounds so beautiful...

(POV: Y/N)

I step into the shower and turn the water on. I know old habits die hard, but not this one. After a few minutes in the shower, I started singing to the first few lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

(Y/N): Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away