The End (Of the volume)

Start from the beginning

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet you!

Yang: So, remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon at the docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

(Y/N): Yes. The only way that it's good is when it's been chopped up into sticks and deep fried.

Blake: So just fish sticks?

(Y/N): Oh, so THAT'S what they're called.
Weiss: I've heard that the students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today! And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel like it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ugh! You can't prove that!

(Y/N): Well, your journal did say exactly those words.

Weiss: Why were you reading my journal and how did you get past the lock?

(Y/N): I was using it to find some fancy insults to confuse Nora. As for the lock, I used my sonic screwdriver, then I used a brick.

Weiss: How dare you! That book holds information that is very sensitive to me!

I pull a flash drive out of my pocket.

(Y/N): I know, that's why I digitized it and destroyed the journal. Now take this before I destroy it permanently. By the way, you make me sick, Weiss Schnee!

Yang: What was in the book?

(Y/N): The nasty. Um, uh... Hey look! A crime scene!

Ruby: Whoa!

We all walked over to this dust shop that looks like it's just been robbed. Ruby turned toward the detective that sounds like Burnie

Ruby: What happened?

Detective Burns: Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: Oh, that's terrible.

Detective Caboose: They left all the money again!

Ruby: Huh?
Detective Burns: Eh, this just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?

Detective Caboose: I dunno, an army?

Burns: You thinkin' the uh, White Fang?

Caboose: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang! What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?
Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane!

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

(Y/N): Weiss, I don't think that's-

Blake: So then they're VERY misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.

Ruby: Hmm. Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy (Y/N) and I ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him?

(Y/N): Yeah, who knows what they're capable of now that we know that Bryan's working with him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

(Y/N): Come on, now you're just being mean.