Chapter 16

-Clary-

-Jace-

-2 months later-

-2 months later-

Today Jace and I are going on our 3 month anniversary date, I'm not going to miss this one.
I picked out a cute outfit that i had just recently  bought. Man the money my mom has is amazing. After movie night we started talking more and she took me shopping to "clean out Louisiana" and she bought me a bunch of clothes. Granted they were pink but she still made an effort. She now knows that I hate pink now, improvements are being made. I still am not completely okay with the fact that she didn't even fight for my custody, but what can I do.
I went over to my desk where my makeup was and threw on some foundation and eye shadow, by the time I was done Jace was outside with his new car he got as an early birthday gift. Man I would kill to be spoiled my whole life. I walked downstairs and got into Jace's car.
"Hey baby." He kissed me and started driving off to wherever he was taking me.
"Are you ever going to tell me where we are going." I looked over at him as he stayed focusing on the road.
"Nope." He looked at me and smiled and immediately looked at the road again.
I plugged my phone into the aux and started playing twenty one pilots, like i normally do when i'm in someone's car and they let me play music.
"You need better taste in music Clary."
I look ed at him with a death stare and I hit his leg.
"OW!" He laughed and looked at me.
"Never talk bad about my lord and saviors Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun you little bitch!"
I gave him a smile and he put his hand on my leg.
"Your cute when your angry." he looked back at the road and laughed to himself.
I rolled my eyes and looked out my window.
10 minutes later we pulled into a small ice cream shop on the corner of 59th and 60th. We walked in and ordered our ice creams and sat outside on a little bench.
Jace kept staring at me as I ate my ice cream.
"Take a picture it lasts longer." I turned towards him and laughed at him.
"You are just so amazing, how did I get so lucky."
"You realize I'm practically a broken record right? I grew up around people gettin shot and helping my dad sell drugs."
"He looked at me and he stuck his spoon in my ice cream.
"Watch it Herondale. I'll fuck you up for that."
"I wouldn't have a problem with that." He smiled and I blushed as I stuck my spoon full of my ice cream in my mouth. "And your not broken, you just had a bad childhood." I smiled lightly and he put his hand on top of the one I was using to hold my cup. "You are perfect Clary. Noting you ever say will ever can change that. Now let's go back to your house."
We threw out our empty ice cream cups and walked back to his car. He opened the passenger seats car door, "My lady." I laughed at him and sat down in his car. I watched as he ran over to the drivers side of the car and open the door.
By the time we got to my house it was 9:30 at night and Jon was out with a friend he met online and my mom and Luke were on a date. "We are all alone. What do you want to do?" I smirked at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't notice but he shut and locked the door behind him.
"You are so amazing Clary. It is so hard not to be with you every second of everyday. I love you Clary."
"I love you to Jace!"
He threw his arms around my waist and started kissing me. I put my hand in hi hair and he threw me onto my bed.
This night would change my life forever.