Chapter 13

*same day as last chapter just later in the day*
Clary's POV
When I got home Jonathan ran in his room and I went to the kitchen to grab a snack. When I closed the fridge there he was. My moms  mystery fiancé.
"Hi. You must be Clary. My name is Luke." He was leaning against the frame of the doorway to the kitchen.
"Yeah." I started trying to walk past him when he lightly grabbed my shoulder to hold me back.
"Please let me get to know you. I know you and your mom don't get along but I'm not her. I know your a sweat girl." He looked down at me and had this big smile on his face.
I looked up at him and gave him a stare that said " let go of my shoulder or I'm gonna scream" and he did.
"Please sit down and talk to me. Let me get to know my step-daughter."
I snapped.
"Let's get one thing straight Luke. I ain't a nice girl. I ain't a girl you wanna fuck wit. I'll beat all y'all asses before you even get the chance. And I ain't gonna be no fucking step-daughter."
He wasn't even phased he just pointed to a bar stool. "Sit Clarissa Fairchild. Please just sit down."
"What did you just call me." I heard Jon start coming down the stairs, he probably heard me screaming at this asshole. "My name is not Fairchild and nobody calls me Clarissa. My name is Clary Morgenstern. I have never been nor ever will be a Fairchild. You got that."
Just as Jon got the the doorway I walked right past him and walked out the front door.
"Clare wait!" Jon was calling for me from the front door but that didn't stop me. I picked up speed and ran to the Lightwood's house. Jon knew I would go there anyway so it didn't really matter.
25 minutes later
When I arrived at the Lightwood's Alec answered the door with a big smile at his face. I guess he was expecting Magnus.
"Oh it's you." His smile shrunk a little bit but he let me in. "Jace isn't here at the moment can I get you something to drink?"
"No, I actually came here to talk to Iz." I walked inside and I took my shoes off because I know how much their mother hates it.
"IZZY CLARY IS HERE FOR YOU!"
Izzy ran down the stairs and without stopping she attacked me with a bear hug.
"I'm guessing Jon told you what happened."
"Yeah. Now come."
We walked up stairs into her bedroom and she shut the door and locked it.
A/N- Don't think about it.
"So tell me what happened. Exactly what happened."
I hate how I tell her everything.
I explained what happened and by the time I finished Jace was knocking on her door asking to see me.
"Iz can I see Little Red?"
"You only have to see him if you want to."
"i'll see you around. Thank you." I hugged her and walked up to the door and unlocked it. "Jace move away from the door I'm coming out."
I opened the door to see Jace all sweaty and shirtless.
"Where are you coming from and why are you all sweaty?"
"I went in a run."
I shut the door behind me and we walked to Jace's bedroom.
"So what do you want to do Ja-"
He put his hands on my waist and started kissing me.
I wanted to kiss him back but I was in such a bad mood from earlier that I wasn't into it.
"Jace. I'm sorry." I looked down and put my head on his chest.
"I'm so sorry Clary. I didn't mean to."
"I want to I'm just not in the mood. I met my step-dad. He put me in the wrong mood." I looked up into his golden eyes and i brushed the hair out of his face. "I miss Louisiana sometimes."
"Clary you can talk to me. Tell me what you miss most about Louisiana."
"I miss my father and my best friend, my ex is here now. His social worker thought a preppy school would do him good so they put him here and he shoved me into a closet. Izzy has to save me."
"Ass. What's his name I'll knock him out!"
"Nah. I got him. Y'all don't have to worry about me."
Jocelyn-
Clary. Please come home. Let us make it up to you. Why do you have to be so difficult sometimes. We are having guests over. Jon wants you home.
I rolled my eyes my phone. She thinks she could just apologize and everything will be ok. Yeah right.
"What's wrong?"
"My mom wants me home we're having guests. She wants to 'make it up to me' like she could just make me a meal and everything would be better."
I can't stand her. I can't stand her one bit.
"I'll drive you home." He got all sad.
"I guess so."
He smiled and i threw myself at him. He caught me luckily and he walked me over to his bed. Damn he's a good kisser.
We've known eachother for like 2 weeks and we're already throwing ourselves at eachother.
"Are you sure Clary."
"Yeah. And a plus is that it keeps me away from my mom and her fiancé."
He kissed and started leaving red marks down my neck. I managed to get on top of him and trailed kisses down his stomach and started to unravel his belt.
"Clary your so beautiful. Never leave me."
I smiled and started pulling his pants off of him.
He pulled me down into of him and pulled off my shirt and he quickly pulled off my shorts leaving me in my bra and underwear.
"Oh damn your so beautiful."
He threw me next to him and he climbed on top of me and he trailed kisses across my chest and I was running my hand though his hair.
Jace started trying to take my bra off, he couldn't unclasp the clips.
"You need a little help there bud?" I laughed at him and started reaching back to unclasp my bra.
As I was doing that he planted kisses down my stomach and once he got to my hips he started taking off my underwear.
"If I knew we were gonna do this I would have worn better underwear."
He laughed and went back up to my face. I got my bra off and threw it across the room. I was completely naked now. It's his turn.
"Your beautiful Clary."
How did I go from not wanting to do this to completely naked under him.