Pizza and Cuddles

Later that day y/n and jungkook went to work together holding hands getting stares from everyone as they walked into the office building. Once they got out of the elevator they parted ways to their desks. Y/n set her stuff down and got straight to starting email and planning jungkook schedules for the next few hours.

Around 11:30 she got up from here desk with a thick stack of papers in walking towards jks door. Opening the door without knocking she was faced with the back of his chair as he was facing the window talking on the phone.

"Uh huh... yeah... of course..." he said in a hushed tone making it seem like he didn't want hear "yes I'll be there next weekend... mhm... okay..yeah love yah too." He said said before hanging up. Turning around and hanging up the phone letting out a sigh.

He looked up from the phone and jumped back getting startled when he saw y/n standing there with the stacks of files in one hand and the other in her hand on her hip, glaring at him.

"Heyyy..." He said getting a little nervous from the stare he was getting from her.

"I have the files you needed." She said sounding very pissed but not trying to show it.

"Oh thanks love." He said feeling hostile against her gaze.

"Mhm..so who was that you were talking too?" Y/n asked her voice getting a little high at the end as she was pissed.

"Ohh... that. I was talking to mom she want to for us go to our lake house to go meet the family. But only if want too." He said feeling a little apprehensive.

"That's it?" She asked feeling a wave of relief.

"Yeah? Why were you expecting something else?" He said confused

"Oh no nothing just misinterpreted something." She said going back to her normal self.

"Oh okay, so do wanna go see my family?" He said repeating himself.

"Yeah sure that would be lovely." She said smiling brightly "do wanna go get lunch together?" she asked hopeful. Wanting to spend some time with him while he's not worrying about work.

"I can't today I have a lot of work to do but later tonight we can go out for dinner." He said.

"Really?" Y/n said pouting and slouching her shoulders.

Jungkook laughed getting up from his chair walking towards her. "Yes and as for you, lunch will be shorted cause you have to attend some meetings with me." He said before leaning down and pecking her lip.

"Aww. Okay, how about I go get something for the both of us from downstairs and we can eat it up here?" She said smiling at his little gesture.

"Okay love." He said before letting her walk out of the office.

Y/n left the office with a smile on her face and went down the elevator getting lunch for the both of them. She went back up this time food and walked by her desk really quick to get her laptop to bring it into his office to work there while they both ate lunch in silence. Only talking when it was necessary.

They stayed like this until it was time for them to go to three back to back meetings. Discussing potential business deals and new project ideas. Y/n sitting there on her laptop typing any important notes and including her feedback we she felt it was needed.

Once it was eight they both decided it was time to head home after a very long day at work. Both walking to Jungkook car and leaving the parking space designated for him. Music playing in the background of the car while they talked here and there about anything that came to mind.

"So what do you want for dinner?" Jungkook asked tapping his fingers against the steering wheel while speeding down the highway with no cars near them.

"I was think maybe we could get some pizza and maybe watch a movie." She said hoping he would say yes cause she's been really wanting to do that for the past week needing to relax from everything that has been happening.

"Hmm... I like that idea. How about you order it right now so when we get home we don't have to wait as long?"

Y/n agreed and called the pizza and soon enough they were home and only minutes later the pizza came. Both of them placed the pizza on the table and when they up stairs getting into pjs and coming down to settle onto the couch with fuzzy blankets with pizza and a cans of Pepsi. After a lot of bickering they decided to start watching a series, Jungkook wrapped an arm around Y/n while she rested her head on his chest, eating pizza until the whole box was finished and both were barely able to open there eyes. Both headed upstairs, not being able to stay awake anymore, giving each other a kiss before going into there rooms and sleeping by themselves.

——————————————————————————————————————

They both woke up the next morning and went onto the same routine of eating breakfast and heading to work and leaving there separate ways and completing the work that needed to be done.

Around five Y/n walked into jungkook office needing to ask him something. "Hey jungkook I was wondering if I could leave now?" She asked seeing if it was possible.

"Why is there something happening?" He asked confused as why she would ask to leave early cause they both got here in the same car.

"Well I wanted to go the mall and get some new clothes for the weekend when we go to see your family." She said really wanting to leave early.

"Okay that's fine, how about you give me about ten minutes and we both can go together?" He said already starting to get ready to leave.

"Yeah I'd like that a lot." She said smiling "I'll be right back." She said before walking off to go grab her stuff and logging out of the computer and then walking back to jungkook's office only to see that he was putting on his suite jacket.

"You ready to go?" He asked walking to her.

"Mhm." She nodded as jungkook came up to her

"Well let's go."

He said wrapping his hand around her waist and walking out of his office carrying himself with confidence as he proudly showed off Y/n as they walked out the building leaving everyone else in awe wishing they had a relationship like there's and leaving others jealous.

Especially someone...

——————————————————————————————————————
A/n: hi everyone I'm back with another chapter like I promised. I hoped you guys liked it. Please stay tuned for future chapters cause the drama is about to start. Thank you all for all the reads I'm so surprised that we were able to get 40k reads on this book, when we get to 43k reads I'll update a new chapter.
Thank you guys for everything remember to vote, comment, and share helps me know that you guys are liking the book and helps me stay motivated to keep writing. If y'all have any suggestions on this you want for this book or anything at please feel free to comment. And thanks to all those that have messaged me really sweet stuff it really makes my day.