I'll keep you safe

The sun shined through the little opening of the curtains causing me to wake up. I yawned and stretched my arms hitting something along the way. I shot my head up to see what I hit.

"Good morning." Jungkook said in a very husky morning voice. Slight smirk on his face.
He was above me looking at me. One of his arms under my neck and the other on his laying across my stomach.

I blushed and looked down. "Good morning sir." I said basically into his chest, rubbing my eyes.

He chuckled and took his arm from under my head and got up from the bed. Me following suit.

Jungkook walked into his closet leaving me to sit on the bed and just waiting for him, not knowing what to do.

"I had someone go over to your house this morning to collect any important things you might need." He said going through his clothes trying to find what to wear.

"Thank you." I said in kind of a mumble, looking down at my lap.

He came out of his closet with a hanger in his hand. And placed his clothes on to the bed next to me.

"You'll be staying here for a while until this whole situation under control and we find you a new place to live." He said while grabbing some items to take into the bathroom

"Okay sir, but I don't want to be any burden to you." I said feeling unsure about this.

"You're will stay here." He commanded. "I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for work the room next to mine on the right will be your room. There should be some work clothes in there and any products you need for a shower should be in your bathroom." He said then walked in to the bathroom door shutting it I got up from the my bed and went guest room and saw that there was clothes set on my bed. I grabbed the clothes and headed to a door that thankfully was the bathroom.

I took a shower, changed into my work clothes and did anything else I needed to do. I walked out and over to jungkooks room, I knocked on his door then walked in. I gasped when I came in, jungkook had on his dress pants and his dress shirt unbuttoned showing his abs.

"Oh... I'm sorry sir I-I didn't mean to intrude." I said all flustered with my head looking at the ground. "I'll just take my leave." I said and grabbed the door know and walked out of his room and walked back to my room.

'Oh my goodness that was soo embarrassing!' I said to myself as I fell on top of the guest bed burying my face into the pillow. My face was super hot and I couldn't get the picture of Jungkook's abs out of my mind.

A few seconds later I heard the door to my room open and In came jungkook. I quickly sprung out of bed and stood straight fixing my outfit.

Jungkook chuckled and kept walking into my room till he was only a few feet away from me. "Breakfast is ready. After we eat we'll leave for work." He said then got closer to me and brushed back a piece of my hair.

I looked up at him slightly shocked by his actions. "Okay sir." I said in a very quiet voice.
Jungkook turned around and walked out of the room me following suit. We walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and had our breakfast. It was very quiet but I didn't mind much cause I didn't know what to say.

Once we finished breakfast Jungkook took my plate placing it in the sink. He walked over to a bowl that contained any keys and grabbed one.
"Come." He said and kept walking to his garage where all his cars are.

I walked with him to the car and drove to work.
________________________________

We spent the rest of the day working and doing the same old same old. At noon he made me go to lunch but I wasn't really complaining. After lunch we came back to the office and continued work.