Lunch date

Y/n outfit:

       The rest of the week went by pretty fast

       The rest of the week went by pretty fast. I woke up the next day and Jungkook took me back to my house. It was now Monday and I had just gotten Mr. Jeons coffee and a little snack for myself.

Once I had entered the building eyes were on me. As I walked to the elevator I could hear people whispering and talking about me. Though I couldn't hear them. I got onto the elevator and made my way up to the top floor and to my desk. I dropped off my stuff at my desk and took the coffee with me into Mr. Jeons office.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door to see Mr. Jeon sitting at his desk typing something on his computer.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." I said walking over to his desk and placing the coffee on his desk.

"Same to you Ms. Park." He nodded his head at me still focusing on the computer.

"Well sir you have two meetings today with potential buyers, also you need to finalize shipment being made to Italy, and I've sent you the contract that you need to sign." I said

Mr. Jeon stopped typing and went to grab a stack of files and dropped them at the front of his desk.
"Here is your work for today I need you do read through all of these files and void any that are inaccurate. At the bottom are some paper that I need you to review and send to each head of department. Also I need you to check each time card to see if there's anything that could be liable." He said telling me what I had to do for the day.

"Okay sir is that all." I said trying to strategize on how I would complete my work in my head.

"Yes that will be it, also clear my schedule from 12-1." He said going back to his computer.

"Yes sir." I grabbed the stack of papers and left to my desk.

I started to work on all my assignments and making sure his emails were all checked and completing the task that I was given. Around ten I let him know that his meeting would start in thirty minutes and then went back to work.

About two hours later I had completed one third of my work. I was about to send an email confirming an appointment when the work phone rang.

"Hello this is Park Y/n assistant of Jeon Jungkook from Jeon Inc. how may I help you?" I said in a professional way.

"Come to my office." Was all that was said then the other person on the line hanged up.

I immediately knew who it was. So I finished sending the email and knocked on Mr. Jeons door and walked in.

"Sir?" I questioned not know why he called me in.

"We're going to lunch." Mr. Jeon said as he walked around his desk goto grab his blazer and put it on.

"I'm sorry can I ask why." I asked him not fully understanding.

"Well hopefully my girlfriend would like to go have lunch with me and talk about how work is going." He said as a matter of factly. Grabbing his keys and wallet.