The entrance

I left about an hour later from Jungkook after the incident. Jungkook sent me home with a bodyguard to keep watch at my door and follow me around just Incase if something happens.

Once I got home I decided to just relax and watch some k-drama. I had a few hours to relax before I had to get ready. I ended falling asleep.
I woke a few hours later and stayed rolled up in my blanket staring at my blank tv screen. I didn't really feel like getting up to get ready. Till I looked at the cloak I had less then a hour and a half to get ready.

I sighed and got up from my couch with my blanket still wrapped around me and walked to my room to get ready. 

I dropped my blanket on the ground once I got to my room and went to the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body making sure that I smelled good.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went to my bathroom mirror and washed my face and started to do my makeup then did my hair. I went to my room and got out my dress and shoes. I put on some deodorant and perfume then my undergarments and then put on my dress.

The only problem is that I couldn't zip it up, my hand couldn't reach the zipper.

"Shit." I cursed

I looked at the time and it was almost eight. A few seconds later I heard the doorbell ring. I looked through the peep hole and it was Jungkook.

'Shit shit shit I'm not ready yet.' I said in my head.

I slowly opened the door to see Jungkook dressed in a sharp suit looking very handsome. I blushed a little looking at how nice he looked.
He looked me up and down

"Why aren't you ready?"He said his jaw clenching because he was a little agitated

"Umm...well.. I can't really zip up my dress." I said looking down.

He looked at me for a second, "turn around." He said finding no amusement.

I did as he said and turned around. He brushed my hair to a side and grabbed the zipper and pulled it up his finger following up my spine, sending shivers down my spine.

"Okay

"Okay. now quickly get whatever you need we have to leave." He said

I nodded my head and ran back to my room and got my purse and phone and fixed my red lipstick and then tried to speed walk back to Jungkook with my heels on.

Once I got back to Jungkook I closed my door and walked behind Jungkook to the car. When we got to the car the driver opens the door and I got in then Jungkook. The driver started the car and we took off to Jungkook me parents house.

I stared out the window and just kept looking at the blur of buildings passing by. It was like this for pretty much the whole entire ride.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook broke the silence.

I hummed a yes then nodded my head.

"Are you sure you? You seem really quite." He said

"Yeah I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing." I said turning my head towards him.

"You'll be fine it's not like I'm asking you to
fake anything just be yourself." He said looking into my eyes.

"Well.. you're kind of making me be your fake girlfriend." I retorted back at him.

"You know what I mean it's not like I'm asking you to fake what family you came from or anything like that." He said

"True.." I said turning my head back towards the window.

Few minutes later we made it to the front of Jungkook's parents 'house'. He looked at me and nodded signing that we're about to get out. I heaved a sigh and put on the best smile I could.

Jungkook got out first then he turned around and grabbed my hand helping me get out of the car.

"What a gentleman." I chuckled.

He smiled then kissed my hand before stepping both of us away from the car and closing the door.

We started walking to the front door. Many cars were coming and people from the high class were getting out of their cars or limo. I felt to out of place.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me close to him.

"Sir...!" I said shocked and flushed.

"It's Jungkook, Y/n." He said keeping his head up and walking up the steps.

"You ready?" He asked as we got to the last step before the entrance.

I nodded my head looking up at him.
He chuckled and bent down and kissed my head.

"Then let's go...."
________________________________
A/n: finally after two week I have uploaded sorry for the delay I just didn't know what to write and how to write it. I know this is a short chapter but I hope you guys liked it next two chapters hopefully will be long but I'm not gonna make any promises.  Thank you guys for all the love and support I have received so far. Finally got to 200 reads which means a lot.
Please comment vote and share it helps me know that people actually enjoy what they are reading.