"If you're asking about Luna, she's alive. She's sleeping at the moment, but it's only a matter of time before she wakes up again and her emotions start consuming me. She's a very interesting human, however, I'm trying to see why my brother is so attached to someone like her?"

"Your brother?" He questioned.

"How rude of me, I never really introduce myself properly to you, did I? My name is Felix Kings, and I'm the eldest brother of my three younger siblings. Elijah is the youngest of course, so I would like to apologize on his behalf. However, it's none of my business what he wants to do, he is a king after all. His words are absolute, no matter the cause."

I finished explaining as I looked at how weak and unstable he stood before me...

"Elijah, he's your brother? Why is he your fucking king?! Why aren't you? Isn't the eldest supposed to inherit the fucking throne!? How can you let your fucken brother do what he wants to these innocent people down here-"

"Rapists, murderers, scammers, thieves, liars, cheaters...you all have one thing in common down here. You've all sinned greatly in your world, and it's only fair that you all accept your punishments. As for my brother being king, it was a ridiculous mistake that my father chose. And if I could kill Elijah for the throne, I would. However, it won't be easy for me to do alone."

I said while looking around the dungeon, the many women and men down here held nothing but fear. Yet the chances of them changing into better humans were slim. So it's best to just kill them off...

"Who the hell are you to judge?! You're all no better than these people down here! And what the fuck have I done to be down here!?"

He yelled with agitation as he began to pull on his chains harder!

"It's because we're not human that we could judge you pathetic beings. And you should know why you're down here...you've committed the biggest sin of anyone down here, Ren. You took something that Elijah claimed for himself long ago, you stole something very important to him. And for that, you will suffer until the day you die. That is if Luna changes Elijah's mind about letting you go free one day..."

"Luna... was never Elijah's fucking property! I never stole her away from him! She chose to stay by my side and I accepted it because... I fell in love with her."

He explained in annoyance as he stared at me harshly.

"And it's because of that love...that led you to be down here."

I explained with a playful smirk.

"The love I have for Luna is real. I don't wanna regret having these feelings for her, despite what she did in front of me with that piece of shit. I won't ever regret falling in love with her, because she did bring me happiness. She always put others first before herself, I never wanted her to remember the pain she went through because of him. But when she came here to apologize for what she's done, I couldn't forgive her, why?!"

"You're a bigger fool than I thought. No matter who you are, one could never help who they fall in love with. It's an emotion that can't be ignored, but the love you have for her might be different from the love she has for you. In the end, you'll see whose love was stronger. Now then, if there's nothing else you could tell me about Luna-"

"Why are you so interested in her!? Have you done something to her!?"

He asked in concern...

"I haven't done anything to her or at least not yet, so don't worry. I haven't fucked her either if that's what you're wondering. Though she does have soft lips-"

"You fucking asshole! You have done something to her then! Bullshit if you think I'm going to believe all you did was kiss her-"

"To be fair, she's the one that kissed me first. You could believe what I have to say or not, but I gain nothing out of lying to you. Also, for her to be so young, her body has developed quite nicely. I wouldn't mind knowing what it feels like entering inside her, but I usually try and stay away from whatever my brothers have fucked."

I explained as I began to turn myself around...

"You're all fucking sick bastards! Don't hurt Luna, she's been through enough already! Please, just stay away from her. If all you want to do is torment, someone. Then just torture me!"

I heard him choke out his words as I looked over my shoulder to see him crying in pain. Even after all the agony, he's gone through. He still cares and thinks about Luna. What a pathetic display...

"What a strange human you are, after everything you've gone through. Pain and suffering, you still care about her well-being. Even though she's being taken care of and is in good health, even despite the betrayal she did in front of you. Yet you still care about her? Don't you wish to forget about the pain she had caused you?"

"Of course I do! Do you think I want to remember what she did with Elijah in front of me?! I don't regret having these feelings for her! But I'm not sure how much more pain I could go through...I want nothing more but to go back home with Luna, but I don't think that's possible anymore."

He said with his voice trembling in sadness...

"Would you like me to erase those painful memories of yours then?"

I asked, facing him once again.

"You could erase my memories?"

He asked confusedly...

"If that's what you want, I have the power to erase one's memory and to manipulate it however I see fit. All you have to do is look at this ring carefully and listen to my voice. I'll be able to take any memory away from you..."

I explained while raising my hand towards him, the ring on my finger soon began to shine brightly as Ren stared directly at the stone.

"If you erase these thoughts of mine, does that mean I'll forget about Luna?"

He asked with a broken voice as he leaned back against the wall, the look of sorrow could be seen in his eyes as he kept looking at my ring with tears in his eyes...

"Yes."

I responded as I slowly approached him...

"All I ever wanted...was to start a family with her. Luna...I'm sorry."

He voiced out in guilt as he stood there unsure of what he wanted. I wonder if he really will choose to erase his memories. It will be less torture for him...

"I'm sorry, Luna. But I can't do this anymore, I loved you...I will always love you."

He cried as he suddenly looked up at me, has he finally decided what path he'll take?