Mixed Feeling's

Felix POV:

Tonight when I told Luna to leave my room, I was unsure of how I felt. These hands of mine were holding her small naked fragile body, she was trembling so much and I'm sure she was afraid of getting caught by my brother. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried myself, but I'm relieved his dumbass didn't notice me holding the woman he claims to love. Why though? Why does he love a human like her? She is a beauty to look at, but Eli has been with many women who are just as beautiful as she is...

"How boring, I was hoping for something to happen between the two of you. But all I got was just simple foreplay, how lame of you brother."

I heard her suddenly sigh...

"What are you doing here?"

I asked Emily who was sitting on the railed balcony, I'm not sure how long she's been there but I noticed her presence a while ago...

"I just came to see what you're doing, you know you have quite a lineup of offerings that many families wish to give you. So shouldn't you be downstairs receiving them, instead of being locked up in your room jerking off?"

She smirked mischievously as she got off the rail to approach me, I was still naked after getting out of the shower, however, I would be lying if I wasn't hard after holding Luna that close to me. I didn't bother to look at Emily as I grabbed a new set of clothes that were dry and clean. It's annoying that my body reacted the way it did because of a human...

"I could ask you the same thing, little sister. What are you doing in my room, when I'm sure there's a ton of human men waiting for you to fuck them to their graves? Yet you're spending your time snooping around in my affairs, why is that?"

I questioned her once I finished changing. Loosening my tie, I felt this uneasy emotion of fear come to me! It was Luna, I guess she finally met up with Elijah...

"Since when do you ever care what I do with my life, brother? By the way, why didn't you fuck her when you had the chance? It wouldn't have been a problem for you, it would have been easy with just a snap of your fingers. So tell me, what made you stop holding her once Elijah left the room?"

She asked in annoyance as she began to strip her clothes off in front of me. It was very clear to me now, that she was most likely watching Luna and me the whole time I was with her. I shouldn't be surprised though, Emily's power of being extremely fast, makes her seem like she's invisible almost...

"She's not my type, I also don't care to have my little brother sloppy seconds. Which by the way, I'm not fucking you tonight, last night should have been more than enough to satisfy you."

I bluntly explained as she pressed her naked body against mine, looking at her, I could see her serious gaze as she placed her hand against my cheek.

"That's not fair! You tell me now, right after I'm naked. And why not?! It's not like you're going to be devouring any human souls tonight. I just wanted to have fun with you, it's not my fault I'm too rough with the men I sleep with. I kill them too fast when I'm in the mood, so the least you can do is make your sister smile with your touch..."

She said with a pout as she placed a kiss on me...

"I've spoiled you too much," I responded while wrapping my hand around her neck as I pulled her away.

Any regular human's neck would have been easily snapped in two if I were to grip it as tight as I'm holding Emily's. Most demons would find this painful and frightening if I've done this to them, however, my sister has this erotic fetish when it comes to pain and torment...

"Hold...me...tighter..."

She begged of me with a satisfying smile while rubbing her lewd body against mine.