037. No Angel

*** smut warning ***

"Heeeeeeyyyy~" Aera chimed once Jimin opened the door, one hand clutching at the door frame and the other one holding her heels.

Swaying lightly, she tried to pull off the sexiest smirk she could, but some of her hair ended up getting into her mouth and her tongue started frantically poking out in an attempt to get it out.

"Hey," Jimin smiled, snorting as he surveyed her almost choke to death on her own hair. His black t-shirt hugged his frame loosely as he stuffed one hand into the pocket of his sweatpants. "I thought it was girls' night out?"

" 'm drunkk." Aera slurred, slapping a hand over her mouth in horror after a hiccup forced its way up her throat.

"I can see that." he laughed, hand ruffling his dusty blond bangs.

"Meisa kept ordering shots and things kinda got out of hand and-" another hiccup escaped her and she squealed softly. Coming here was a bad idea and she felt ashamed, unable to control her own incoherent speech. "Why weren't you there to stop me from drinking so much?" she frowned, lower lip forming a small pout.

Jimin seemed amused. "Even if I tried to, you're not exactly a girl that would obey."

Aera took an unsteady step forward, still gripping on the door frame to keep her balance.

In her mind, she was a graceful gazelle, when in reality she probably resembled a baby deer walking for the first time.

"Do you want me to obey?" she husked, surprised by her own boldness.

Visibly, Jimin stiffened, his Adam's apple bobbing with a soft swallow.

"I'll let you decide." he growled out, jaw tightening before relaxing back again.

All of a sudden his face was impossible to read. Aera was bemused, never having believed she was capable of being so confident around a man, but Jimin was doing things to her no one else could.

Meisa's words about him worshipping her had managed to get to her head, and now in her intoxication all she could think about was his body on hers, which was the reason why her feet had dragged her here.

It was thrilling, but at the same time completely mortifying for her when she realized that he could push her away, turned off by her inebriated state.

Damn you, tequila.

Overcome by the urge to run and hide somewhere far, far away, preferably on another planet, she took a hesitant step to the side, bare feet sinking into the soft carpet.

"I need to go and- bake," she stuttered and in her confusion threw the first word that came to her rattled mind.

"You're going to bake?" Jimin was astonished, eyebrows raising so high they were about to roll over to the back of his head.