"Fuck" he mutters as his pace quickens.

My hips lift off the bed to meet him and my fingernails dig into his back surely leaving marks.

It's overwhelming and hot and passionate.

He flips us over so that I'm on top and I love the confidence he gives me. I take control trapping his wrists beneath my hands and holding them against the bed as I ride him. He whines under me and his eyes roll back in his head. I find a rhythm moving against him until he's panting and my name drips from his lips.

My legs begin to shake and I know I'm getting close. I slow down torturing him by rolling my hips unhurriedly around him. He's a sweaty panting mess and I love that I can do this to him. As I'm enjoying my view of him he takes he opportunity to retake control, flipping us over and slamming into me. I cry his name as his thrusts become sloppy quickly and we spill over together.

He rolls off of me and we lay there silently for a moment coming down off our highs and trying to catch our breath.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. My head rests gently on his chest as I listen to his racing heart beat, the only sound in the room.

"Happy Birthday, Cal." I whisper.

He nudges me and rolls to his side and I roll to face him. He's propped up on his elbow and staring at me.

"I think this was my best one yet."

"Yeah?"

"Well, yeah. I got to see my friends and spend most of the day with my girls and this was just the cherry on top. What else could I want?"

"You're so fucking cute" I say without thinking. Immediately embarrassed that I'd uttered my thoughts out loud. Cal doesn't seem phased pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head.

"You're the cutest" he smiles as he slips under the covers. I like that he feels comfortable here, he's stayed almost every night for a week and I'm not complaining. I slide in next to him savoring his warmth and the security his presence brings me as I drift off to sleep.

"I think we should just spend the whole day in bed." Cal declares. We'd woken up about an hour earlier, repeating the previous nights activities in the morning light and had both been too lazy to move since.

"I would agree but your child is sitting on my bladder." I say finally forcing myself up from the bed and into the bathroom.

When I return I find Calum has also found his way from my bed and the clash in the kitchen helps me locate him. I pad in to find several pans on the floor after falling out of one of my cabinets and a pouty Cal staring at what I think is supposed to be the start of French toast.

"Want some help?"

"I wanted to make you breakfast and I know French toast is your favorite but mine doesn't look like yours normally does."

He's not wrong, his attempt looks like a soggy egg sandwich instead of a delicious sweet treat.

"We'll leave the cooking to me, okay?"He gives me his best sad face and I let out a small laugh and kiss his cheek. "You can't be good at everything babe."

I take over the French toast, remaking the egg wash with the appropriate amount of egg and a quick dip of the bread instead of soaking it. As I finish cooking our breakfast I think about what I need to tell Calum. I honestly don't know why I've waited so long but I don't like having secrets from him. I want him to want me despite my past and if his previous reactions are any evidence to how he'll deal with this, I have no reason to worry.

"It's ready!" I call to my boyfriend who has disappeared from the kitchen. He comes through the living room and scoops up the plates setting them on the bar and grabbing the milk from the fridge pouring us each a glass.

I thank him and we both dig in to our breakfast. It's quiet while we eat which is unusual for us. If Cal notices the lack of chatter he doesn't say anything about it and my nerves simply won't allow me to speak.

We finish up our meal and Cal offers to clean up the kitchen since I cooked. In the time he's gone I remind myself that he has never once faulted me for my past. He has stood by me through everything thus far and he won't let what I have to tell him change our relationship, will he?

He falls into the space beside me on the couch throwing his arm around me and flipping on the TV. It's the first day we've been alone and able to be lazy in almost a week since the boys have been working hard in the studio. I love this time with him, it's the quiet moments like this where we're laid on the couch and he's talking to our baby and feeling her kicks that have caused me to fall head over heels in love with him.

"Babe?"

"What?" He asks looking up from his conversation with our child in my belly.

"There's something I really need to talk to you about."

AN: dun...dun...dun

Alrighty, what do y'all think happened with Jes and Mark (her former fiancée)?

How do you think Cal's gonna react to knowing she was engaged before?

Feedback on the smut? 🙈 I'm out of my comfort zone but I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!

Ily
-Sav 🖤