He kissed me back kind of caught off guard.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't apologize. You can kiss me whenever you want baby. I'm all yours," Caleb assured me.

I smiled and pulled away from him.

"Are you going to the club this morning?" I asked.

"No I'm going to go in late afternoon," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Can we talk in the living room?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room for some privacy.

"What's up?" he asked.

"How drunk did I get last night?" I asked.

"You want the truth?" Caleb asked.

"Yes please," I said as I playfully hit his chest.

"Well you slipped off your panties on the drive home," Caleb said.

"Oh my gosh... did we... you know last night?" I asked.

"First of all if we had of you know... last night you would've remembered. When daddy lays it down he lays it down good baby and you know it," Caleb said cockily.

"Knock it off you jerk. Did we sleep together last night or not?" I asked seriously.

"Zoey no. We got home and you went straight to bed. Although if we're being honest I did think we were going to sleep together last night. But I'm glad we didn't... it wouldn't have been right with you being as drunk as you were," Caleb said.

"I want to put my ring back on," I admitted bluntly.

"Huh?" Caleb questioned.

"I want to put my engagement ring back on... last night being hit on by that guy felt nice but all I could think about once you showed up all jealous is how I never want you to wonder where my heart is. Caleb I'm yours and I only ever want to be yours. I want to be Mrs. Atwood... so I'm ready to wear my ring again... I'm ready for us to be an engaged couple again," I said.

"Really? You're not fucking with me are you?" Caleb asked.

"Babe no! I'm serious. I want to be back together officially... oh and I want you back in our bedroom too," I said.

"You sure?" Caleb asked.

"Yes I'm positive," I said.

Caleb smiled and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled into his chest as he picked me up.

"Babe!" I screamed caught off guard.

"Yes fiancée," Caleb smirked.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Funny that guy Serena tried to set me up with was supposed to make me not want to be with you. Yet all it did was push me right back into your arms," I smiled.

"Right where you belong," Caleb smiled.

I kissed him again happy to finally be back together.

I knew we still had work to do on our relationship before the wedding but being officially engaged again just felt right.

"I want to go put my ring back on," I said.

"Ok wifey," Caleb said as he pecked my lips.

"Hubby," I smiled.

"Yeah," he said.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too Mrs. Atwood," Caleb said.

Hearing him call me that gave me butterflies.

"Babe," I blushed.

"What it's going to be your name," he smiled.

"Can we just elope," I playfully suggested.

"I would but then it'd be a short marriage because my mother would end up killing both of us if we don't give her the wedding she's waited all these years to throw," Caleb chuckled.

I laughed knowing that was a serious joke.

Momma Atwood doesn't play when to comes to my relationship and pending marriage to her son.

"Speaking of mom. I should call her and let her know we're back together," I said.

"She'll be thrilled and finally get off my ass about getting you back," Caleb said.

"It's all out of love babe," I said as Caleb put me down.

"I know," Caleb said as he pecked my lips.

I left the living room happily as I headed back upstairs to put on my engagement ring and call his mom.

I guess this means back to wedding planning as well!