"Well shit." (Chapter twenty four)

(So, this chapter mostly involves Hank, Connor, Conan and Gavin but most talks about Hank and Connor's relationship. I see them as father and son so if you don't like that please stop reading or skip the chapter. I know plenty of people like shipping HankCon and I'm fine with that but I don't so please don't send me any hate for that. Again thank you for reading so far, please enjoy)

It was early in the morning, Gavin and Conan had skipped a day of work the day beforehand because..someone decided to get drunk in the morning. Anyway the both were getting ready to leave before Gavin went over to his cats.

"Gavin? What are you doing? We're going to be late." Conan said before Gavin turning around to him.

"Can't I say goodbye to my babies?" Gav looked tired. Conan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Ok ok." The android walked to the door waiting.

"Hey!" Gavin yelled. "What is it Gavin?" Conan asked. Gavin walked over carrying the cats. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to them?" He smirked softly. Conan rolled his eyes again, he chuckled before softly petting them.

"Can we go now?" Conan looked at Gavin. "Ok ok!" Gavin put Pumkin and Nines down. "Next time you get a cat, don't call him 'Nines', okay Gavin?" The android said, the detective sighed and rolled his eyes.

They left through the door and walked to the car. Good thing that they were on the first floor or it'll take longer for them to leave. Anyway they got into the car and drove to work, this time Conan driving while Gavin..basically sang his heart out like a complete dumbass. Conan thought it was cute, that strange android.

Once they got to work Gavin started saying stuff about Hank and Connor, that they were 'fuck buddies'. Conan obviously thought otherwise of course. Saying they were 'father and son'?

"Well Gavin, if you think that then you should ask them." Conan smirked. Gavin got up and actually went over, Conan was only joking so this shocked him, he followed Gavin.

"Hey! Shit heads!" Gavin yelled. Conan was already getting embarrassed. Hank and Connor looked up at him, Hank was sitting down drinking coffee while on his phone, Connor stood behind him looking over his shoulder at the phone.

"Oh, it's you." Hank groaned. "Yeah yeah, I have a question for you both." Gavin said, he seemed confident about this. "Shoot." Hank sipped his coffee that was from Starbucks.

"Are you two fuck buddies or something?" Gavin asked, Conan face palmed. Hank spat out his coffee. "Fucks sake no!" Hank coughed while Connor patted his back, he was concerned. "Who the fuck asks a question like that?!" Hank yelled. "Detective Reed?" Connor said. Hank sighed. "Don't piss me more off son." Connor nodded.

"Wait- what?" Gavin's eyes widened. "Hah! I was right! They are like father and son!" Conan was acting childish for once. Hank groaned and face palmed.

"We don't know that! They haven't said shit!" Gavin yelled at Conan. "He is basically right." Connor mumbled, hiding behind Hank. He was intimidated by Gavin. "Well shit." Gavin said. "Yeah you coffee addict!" Hank yelled. "Look who's talking!" Gavin pointed at Hank's coffee. Connor and Conan watched the two argue.

"Why can't they both just be nice to each other?" Connor looked up slightly at Conan. They were standing next to each other now. "I don't know." Connor noticed how messy Conan's hair was. "How long have you had scruffy hair brother?" Connor asked. "Ever since I met detective Reed." He sighed. "Why weren't you a deviant from the start? You were released from cyberlife after android's got their freedom." Connor asked another question. "I'd prefer not to say."

The android's stood in silence while listening to Hank and Gavin. It was getting ridiculous. "Connor, start crying." Conan whispered to Connor. "Why?" Connor whispered back. "It might make them stop." Conan whispered again. "But I'm not sad." Connor whispered silently. "Think of something that makes you sad." Conan whispered once again. After a couple of seconds Connor managed to make himself tear up and mumbled. "C-can you two st-stop arguing..?" Hank looked at Connor and stopped yelling at Gavin and went over to comfort Connor. Conan grabbed Gavin and walked back to his desk.

"Why do you like arguing with people?" Conan asked. "Why the fuck not?" Gavin sat down and put his legs up on to the desk, crossing his arms and legs.

"Well, I should get a reward." Conan smiled. "What the fuck do you mean?" Gavin was confused. "I was right about Hank and Connor." He smiled.

"That doesn't deserve a reward-" Gavin chuckled. "But I was right." Conan smirked. Gavin wanted Conan to shut up so he looked around the office, when no one was looking he turned to face Conan, dragged him down and kissed him on the lips for a couple of seconds before pulling away. "Now shut the fuck up." Gavin said, a bit flustered but Conan was blushing and completely silent. He just nodded before looked through files and cases.

Gavin looked around and saw that Tina was looking over at him smirking, 'ok, fuck.' He thought to himself as she pointed at them both and then did a heart shape with her hands. Gavin pulled a bit of his shirt over the bottom half of his face, he was embarrassed now.

God sake, he's not going to be able to live that one down. Well shit.