Memories (Chapter Seventeen)

I was running, I was trying to get away. I tripped and fell over. I tried to get up but he was too fast, he grabbed me and-

"Gavin?" Gavin snapped out of it, he looked at Conan. "Y-yeah?"

"Can you try questioning the subject?" Conan asked.

"Can you make one of those idiots do it?" Gavin meant Connor and Hank, they caught an android, no a deviant breaking the law plus they were arrested for being a murderer subject.

"Alright." Conan walked away and convinced Connor to go into the questioning room.

Gavin began spacing out again, old memories. Hank looked over at Reed. "You ok?" The older male asked. "Yeah yeah." Gavin nodded.

Conan looked over and walked over to Gavin. "Are you sure? Your stress levels are getting higher." Gavin nodded again. Conan decided to pull Gavin out of the room.

"What the fuck?-" Gavin was confused.

"What's troubling you?" Conan asked with a soft voice.

"Nothing ok?" Gavin crossed his arms.

Conan came closer to Gavin, Gavin leaned against a wall while Conan was right infront of him. "Please tell me Gavin." Conan looked upset. "Just remembering shitty stuff, that's all."

"Like?" Conan asked, looking down at Gavin. "You know, uh-" Gavin went quiet for a couple of seconds. "Just bad memories of someone."

"Can you tell me? So I can help" Conan put his palms on Gavin's cheeks gently. "Ok ok, I'll try."

For the next couple of minutes Gavin broke down, only Conan heard since no one was around. Conan talked to him and tried to calm him down. It worked and as Hank and Connor were walking out the interaction room they saw Conan kiss Gavin on the forehead. "You'll be ok.." Being reassuring.

"What's going on?" Connor interrupted the two.

While later.

Gavin and Conan were explaining their relationship to Connor and Hank.

"So you're saying, you both like each other but you aren't with each other?" Connor said.

"What!? We didn't say that!"

"Seemed like it." Hank crossed his arms leaning back in his chair, smirking.

"Ok, you could say that but what's going on with you two?" Conan asked.

"That's not important, we are questioning you both right now." Connor smirked.

"Ok, you both can fuck off!" Gavin flipped them off. "Gavin, calm down." Conan put his hand on Gavin's shoulder.

Gavin just walked off, Conan decided to go after him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was short, I had no idea what to do. Sorry!