Apology (Chapter fifteen)

Seeing Gavin made Conan smile a bit, well before he saw Gavin quickly trying to close the door. The android stopped the door by putting his foot in the way.

"Gavin, I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't try to make you remember what happened."

"Yeah yeah, fuck of- hey what's that?" Gavin noticed Conan was carrying something in his jacket.

"Let me inside first."

Gavin sighed and opened the door properly, letting Conan in. As Conan walked in he ran his fingers threw his soaked hair trying to keep it out of his face. The android rushed to the living room.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

Conan ignored Gavin and played his jacket on the couch, drying off what he brought back. A kitten. Gavin walked over.

"Tincan?" Gavin looked over, he saw the small feline. "Who's cat is that?"

"He doesn't have a owner."

"Not a fucking android is he?"

"No calm down."

Gavin started stroking the small cat, he smiled a bit. "We need to find him a owner." Gavin said.

"That won't be too hard." Conan looked at Gavin smiling. Gavin looked at Conan. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, I only know one cat lover that would take him." Conan sighed.

"Oh fucking hell Conan." Gavin chuckled.

"Take it as my apology for earlier." Conan's smiled widened.

"Mhm." Gavin smirked. "Wait, where did you find him?"

"In the alleyway all alone."

"Hm, he probably needs a bath."

"Yeah." Conan looked at the kitten.

"Conan?" Gavin stared at Conan, still smirking.

"Yes?"

"Can you give him a bath? Please?" Gavin kept smirking.

"Sure?" Conan smiled. "It won't be hard right?"

Five minutes later.

Conan was sitting in the middle of the bath. He was wearing pants but that was all, pretty much shirtless. "Gavin, this hurts." The small cat was scratching him.

"Can you wash Pumpkin as well?" Gavin said jokingly.

"No!" Conan pulled himself under the water.

Gavin laughed. Conan sat up properly still washing the kitten off. Gavin sat on the edge of the tub and splashed water onto the android.

"That's it!" Conan pulled Gavin into the tub. The kitten jumped out and ran out the bath room. "Asshole!" Gavin laughed. Conan started laughing as well.

"You know you love me." Conan winked. Gavin became flustered. "Oh fuck off." Gavin chuckled.

"So, what are you going to call him?"

"Who now?" Gavin was confused.

"The cat."

Gavin spaces out for a couple of seconds. "Hm, how about Nines?"

Conan went silent, getting flustered like Gavin did a couple seconds ago. "Why so?"

"Why the hell not?" Gavin smiled.

"Heh, fair enough." Conan smiled as well, he out of the bath and pulled Gavin up. They were leaning against each other soaking wet. Gavin's face heated up, blushing and his heart rate was going up. He pushed Conan away. He looked back at the android and started looking down.

"Cyberlife went all out with body muscles." Gavin admitted, still blushing.

"They went all out on something else as well." Conan winked, he was trying to get a reaction out of Gavin.

"You're fucking disgusting Conan!"

"I'm sorry!" Conan began to laugh.

"Take it back!"

"Hm, well I was being honest so I don't think I could take it back."

"You fucking pervert."

Conan laughed even more. "Put a shirt on." Gavin said.

"I thought you liked looking at this." Conan continued laughing. Gavin walked out. "Fucks sake!"