Day off (Chapter eleven)

After what happened with Conan and Gavin. Conan did try and convince Gavin to go and rest but of course Gavin refused so they went back to the living room to watch another movie. Half way into the movie Conan felt Gavin lean onto his shoulder. The android looked over and saw that the man was sleeping. Conan smiled and picked Gavin up, he took him to bed.

Sunday morning.

Conan was making breakfast in the kitchen. He heard a thud from Gavin's bedroom. Conan ran over and entered.

"Gavin?! Are you ok?-"

"Yeah, I just fell out of bed. Calm your tits."

"You ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Gavin got up.

"Ok good, anyway I'm making breakfast."

"Ok, give me a minute then." Gavin rubbed his eyes, tired.

Conan nodded and went back to the kitchen, finishing making breakfast.

Hour later.

Gavin and Conan were sitting in the kitchen, wondering what to do.

Gavin sighed. "Wanna go out today?"

"Uhm, sure." Conan nodded.

"Alright." Gavin got up and went to his bed room to get changed. Conan waited while petting Pumpkin. The cat was purring softly. After 5 minutes Gavin came back.

"Ready?" Conan asked. Gavin rolled his eyes and went over to Conan. "Take your jacket off."

"Why?"

"You're not working so."

"I'm still not going to take it off."

"Fine then." Gavin sighed, before leaving Gavin went into one of the cabinets and grabbed some cat food, he put it into the cats bowl. Reed tapped Pumpkin's head before going to the door where Conan was, the android was smiling.

"What's with that face?"

"Nothing."

"Right?" Gavin opened the door and walked out, Conan following after him. They both decided to go on a walk around and then into the city they walked around some more and talked.

"Do you believe that deviant?"

"Hm?"

"The one you were fucking questioning yesterday, do you believe him?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I? He didn't seem like he was lying."

"Alright microwave." Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Do you see deviants as people?"

Gavin looked up at Conan.

"I don't know, why are you asking?"

Conan shrugged.

"Maybe, they act like people, look like people and shit, they love others like people surprisingly."

"How is that surprising?"

"I just didn't really know they had those types of feelings." Gavin said, not really knowing what he was talking about.

"Hm, fair enough." Conan nodded.

"Hey, Conan?"

"Yes?"

"Who the fuck were you talking about to that android?"

"What do you mean?" Conan was confused, not knowing what he was on about.