Connor's dog observation (Chapter Sixteen)

It was midday at the police department. There were people getting questioned, arrested, yelled at. Fowler was yelling at Gavin for being late and leaving work the day before. Conan was in the same room trying to cover for Gavin.

"Ok, you both get out!" Gavin pushed the seat back and walked out, pissed off. Conan went after Gavin.

"I'm sorry, that was my fault." Conan said to Gavin.

"What do you mean? You did nothing?"

"Well, causing you to leave work yesterday and distract you from the time."

"It's fine, I shouldn't have a bad temper and I should have checked the time anyway." Gavin crossed his arms.

"Are you sure detective Reed?" Conan asked.

"Yeah yeah, calm down tincan." Gavin looked around the area, looking over at Hank and Connor. "They are definitely fucking each other."

"Why are you obsessed with the idea of them 'doing it' ?" Conan asked, hand on Gavin's shoulder.

"Because it fucking seems like it." Gavin stared. Conan dragged Gavin to his desk. "I'll get you a coffee ok, Reed?"

"Tsk, fine." Gavin sat down and put his legs up on the table. The android walked away and went to get the detective some coffee. Once he came back he handed the cup of coffee to Gavin. The man took it and started drinking. "What did you put in this? It's sweeter-"

Conan whispered something into Gavin's ear. "Love." It was a stupid answer but it got a reaction out of the tough man. Gavin's face turned into a light red.

"Fuck off!"

Lunch break?

Almost everyone had left to have their break, Gavin and Conan had to fill in on a case. Connor was sitting at Hanks dest doing something, Conan got too curious so he walked around the police department, trying not to be suspicious and trying to get a glance at what Connor was doing.

Connor was looking at pictures of Hank's dog, Sumo. After looking at other dogs. He wasn't joking when he said he liked dogs huh?

"What was he doing?"

"Looking at what he loves."

"Hank?" Gavin looked up at Conan.

"Nope, his dog." He said chuckling.

Conan's LED flickered yellow.

"You're too loud."

That was Connor. Conan looked over at Connor and they were staring at each other.

Later on.

Most of the office could hear Hank arguing with Connor, over what? Hank's Google history. When Gavin went over laughing asking rudely what Connor search up Hank replied.

"Dogs, too many dogs." Gavin laughed even more from hearing this.

"You old hag! Angry about dog pictures!"

"It crashed the fucking computer!"

"I said I was sorry." Connor looked like a sad puppy dog.

"Fucks sake." Hank face palmed.

"Lieutenant, I have a question." Connor asked.

"Shoot." His hand slipped off his face.

"Why are you angry about dogs?"

Hank groaned.

"Yeah Hank-"

"That's enough Reed, go before I snap your neck." Gavin backed away from Hank and walked back to his android.

"That android fucker-" Gavin muttered.