"I'm not scared." (Chapter twenty two)

After what happened earlier Gavin Reed was on edge even though it had been hours since that.

(Conan's POV)

I placed my hand on Gavin's shoulder. He seemed to be drifting off to sleep. "Gavin, your shift is over. You know that right?" I ask. The only answer I got was a gentle nod. "Are you going to get up?" I asked, I didn't get an answer. He did look up at me though. "Ok, come on." I decided to pick him up since he didn't seem bothered right? No, he tried to smack me. Thanks love.

"Put me the fuck down..!"

"No, you're refusing to get up so this is the only way I can make you leave." I smirk.

"Fuck you tincan." He muttered, I rolled my eyes and said. "Love you too."

I noticed his face was turning into a soft pinkish colour. "Yeah yeah." I yelled, I let out a small chuckle. "Just put me down." Gavin looked at the floor. "What's the magic word?" I said teasingly. "What?" He looked confused, I just repeated what I had said. "Please.." He mumbled, I put him down.

He walked away, I followed him. "I'll drive." I said, he shook his head. "No, it's fine." He said, I frowned. "Gavin, you're extremely tired." He just stopped and turned around. Throwing the keys at me, I caught them. He turned back around and walked away, outside to the car. I continued following. Once we got to the car he got in the passenger seat. I went to the drivers side and got in, I put the keys in and the car started. I started to drive home.

Even though Gavin was tired he was singing along to old songs. I did so as well.

After ten minutes we got back to the apartment, he didn't seem like he was going to get up so I did the same thing again, I lifted him up and carried him into the apartment. This time he didn't complain. I carried him into the bedroom and put him down on the bed, he was already asleep. I smiled and leaned down to him, I softly placed a kiss on his forehead before pulling away. I walked out and went into the living room.

Three hours later.

At this time I was feeding the cats and softly petting them before I heard yelling, or screaming. I got up and looked around, I went to check on Gavin. He bumped into me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled before realising it was me. "Oh hey Conan.." His stress levels were high. "Are you ok? What happened?" I asked, I was honestly concerned. "Uhm, yeah just saw something."

I looked confused at him. "Saw what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe a spider..?" Gavin seemed embarrassed. Gavin Reed the most biggest asshole and a tough guy, scared of a spider? I tried to hold back my laughter before bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny?!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't know you were scared of spiders!" I kept laughing.

"I'm not scared of them!" He yelled at me again.

"You sure Gav?" I asked, calming down.

"Did you just call me 'Gav'?" He looked confused at me. "Yes?" I tilted my head slightly. He just nodded. "Ok."

I was still chuckling a bit by the fact he got scared of a spider at this time of morning. He slapped me across the face. It didn't hurt, well android's can't really get hurt. I just looked at him and decided to tackle him onto the bed. We both started laughing.

"Ok ok, where's the spider?" I asked Gavin, he stopped laughing and pointed at the corner of the room. I got up and walked over, I grabbed the spider and I heard Gavin cringe. I rolled my eyes and left the room, walked to the kitchen and opened the window. Letting the spider outside. "Don't worry Gavin! There's nothing to be scared of anymore!" I joked.

"I wasn't scared!" He yelled.

I began laughing again. I walked back to the bedroom. "Sure you weren't." I smirked. Gavin stared at me, he looked grumpy.

"You should try to go back to sleep." I said. He rolled his eyes, ignoring me. I pushed him down on the bed. "Gavin, sleep."

I could tell his heart rate had gone up. I stared at him for a bit. Gavin pulled me down closer to him, I was surprised by this but before he could do anything I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back seeming..needy. This lasted for a bit until it got deep and Gavin sounded like he moaned before pushing me away, embarrassed.

"Ok, goodnight.." Gavin muttered. I nodded and left the room. What just happened?