Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"In that case... Let's just lie down, ya know, and talk. I'm not used to sleep without doing wome before sleeping." I said awkwardly smiling. I think he won't like that.

Gaara blinked, closed his eyes, opened them with a smile.

Tell you what, I never blushed this crazy in my entire life. I never slept next to a guy! Or anyone.

What should I say now!!?

"Um, I wonder why Konoha don't force people to marry like in Suna." I said, wow, I thought this was random but it is really worth wondering about. Tsunade shall get married to Jiraiya because I ship them, heh.

"I honestly don't know why, but this rule is nonsense." he replied.

awkward silence.

"We told the Hokage that the Akatsuki have found you. And we got a reply that someone will bring you back to them tomorrow." he said suddenly leaving a shock in me.

"Huuhhhh! Sure they won't be pleased to see their dear friend who became a traitor return back." I covered my face in shame. "Hell..." I whispered.

"Naruto changed their minds no doubt." said Gaara.

I took my hands off my face and glanced at his eyes. "Yeah. That Naruto is something." I found myself smiling. He have grown to be honest, more mature and more strong than he was. He used to be a shrimp.

The door opened.

This caused me and Gaara to sit up quick and see Ebizō standing there with some of his men. I blushed, not expecting them bursting inside like this. Its a privacy break in.

"Oh, Kazekage-sama, I expected you to be lying and deceiving us. But look at you to." he smiled. "You would make an excellent wife of the Kazekage, Uzumaki Kyuubi."

Wh-wh-WHAAAATTT!?

Wh-wh-WHAAAATTT!?

"You better make her one, Kazekage-sama." said Ebizō pointing his hand to Gaara. "She'd fit in... She will." he turned around and left the room with his men. As soon as they closed the door, I turned to Gaara.

"You're not gonna, are you?! " I said, with still lines of blush all around my face.

"Of course not." he replied.

The door opened again making us both jumpscare. Honestly they should stop-

"Hahaaa!" Temari and Kankuro were looking like they just won the lottery. "It worked!" She exclaimed.

"What worked?" I asked.

"Deceiving them of course. Did you two get along anyway?" she asked, hand on her hip and looking eager to hear, even Kankuro.

"We always have gotten along, Temari." I said calmly. "Did you forget that me and Gaara are friends?"

"I know but-"

"Leave em be, Temari. They need some sleep!" said Kankuro, pulling Temari out with him. "Go on, we won't interrupt." he said with a nervous laugh, then shut the door.

I smiled. "Fun to have these two. I wonder why you didn't appreciate them at the time when we were Genins."

"Kyuubi."

This got me worried. "Huh?" He looked serious and shy at the same time. I swallowed.

"I never loved someone in my life. I have always loved myself and only." he said, I am wondering why he's saying that. "Not until you showed up." I gasped softly. He didn't mention Naruto, does that mean-

For a second I thought he was about to kiss me. And he did, but not on the lips, just forehead.

"No talking now. You better sleep."  He said.

He can't sleep... No fair....

I had my hand on his forehead, closed my eyes. "Sleep." I whispered , and the next thing I knew is that Gaara's head fell on his pillow as I watched him sleep. This brought a smile on my face.

I leaned forward to him and kissed his forehead. "I never loved anyone romantically this much, not until you showed up. If only you'd realize." I sighed, head fell on the pillow as I closed my eyes and slept.

_________________________

An hour later.

Temari's POV 

"Just one peek!" Kankuro begged.

I sighed, giving up from this plea. "Fine. Just stay quiet, and let us hope they are asleep." I whispered to him. He nodded in excitement .

Kankuro pushed the door open quietly, we popped our heads inside and realized that they are lying down. If they are asleep, then we better go inside.

And we did.

Kankurox the first to enter gasped suddeny making me jump in fear. "What is wrong with you?!" I whisper -shouted.

He dramatically pointed at them. Making me push him aside and see what he is seeing.

 Making me push him aside and see what he is seeing

HUUUUHH?!

Hearts came from my eyes as I jumped. "Yes!! We did it, Kankuro!" I squealed , making it quieter as possible. Kankuro threw his fist in the air. "Yippee!!"

"Shhh!" I suddenly realized we'll make a chaos if they wake up. "Let's leave then be!" I said, pulling Kankuro out and shutting the door.

___________________________________

Adorbs! Kawaii to me!!!

I don't know about you but I go crazy when I write a Gaara x Kyuubi scene.

Oh and Imma tell you about what happened to day that got me crying.

I was watching Netflix in the living room when I suddenly heard the Akatsuki theme from somewhere in the house. I turned my head and saw my aunt, foot to foot on the stairs step, holding her phone which is playing the Akatsuki theme, and she was even wearing the Akatsuki cloak, standing exactly like Deidara and her hair is dark and short that has a bit of Itachi's style. You have no idea how jealous I am of wanting this cloak. I'm crying T^T

*sniff* *sniff*

Sad ending.

A ××