𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

juliet had spent her days taking constant extra shifts. she had to make up for her lack of appearance the past two weeks. so, she took constant night shifts around the clock. it was currently four in the morning for juliet, and she was getting off her last shift of the week. she had stepped out of the diner, and decided she would go get coffee. for herself and the rest of the boys. she had hoped it would be enough time to see all of them. she sped to the coffee shop. she had asked for an iced coffee for herself, a chai latte for paul, a black coffee for john and two frappes for george and ringo. she thanked the barista and headed up to the flats. she knew the smartest idea was to head to george's and ringo's, knowing john would probably also be there. she kicked open the door gently, only to see ringo eating a bagel at the kitchen. his face lit up at the sight of a frappe. she smiled at him, setting down the tray of drinks.

"jules! thanks so much!" he thanked gratefully, giving her a side hug.

"my pleasure." juliet passed off.

george walked out, his hair in a curl. juliet laughed.

"mate, what's that on your head?" she asked with a giggle.

george shook his head.

"don't mind it, i tried doing something with it. it failed." he admitted shamefully.

"at least i don't look as bad as ringo's uni photos!" he brought up with a laugh.

ringo shook his head in disapproval as he continued to sip his drink. george picked up on the drinks, going over to grab his frappe. he kissed juliet on the head happily.

"i owe you one! i've been craving these for forever." he enthused, sipping it intently.

juliet giggled.

"don't mention it." she replied.

just then, john walked in. he greeted them all, before his eye catching a black coffee.

"oh, did you all go to the shop?" he questioned, looking around.

ringo shook his head. george continued sipping his frappe.

"she got it all for us." ringo explained.

john smiled at juliet.

"oh, thank you. my coffee machine broke. so imagine how pissed i would be having to spend a whole day with him, with no coffee." he thanked, motioning to george as sipped his coffee.

george scoffed.

"he just hates fun!" he argued.

john furrowed his brows.

"so fun is trying to teepee our meeting room?" he questioned, sipping his coffee afterwards.

ringo laughed.

"yes it is!" ringo agreed.

juliet chuckled.

"you're all buggers." juliet remarked.

they all laughed.

"well, we'd love to chat but me and george have to head out now." john explained.

george groaned, standing up. with that, they were gone. this left just ringo and juliet.

juliet grabbed her iced coffee. she began to drink it. she talked with ringo for about an hour. she realized she should tell ringo about who she liked.

"uhm, ringo.. i have an important thing i need to talk about." she started.

ringo grew worried.

"yeah, go on." he replied.

"so, me and paul have been shagging for the past month or so. i thought we were just friends with benefits. but - i found out just last week that i am in love with him." she confessed to him.

his mouth went open, shocked. it took a few moments until he recollected his thoughts.

"i mean, wow. its not a surprise that you start liking them again when you shag your ex. but, i mean wow. love him? thats a really big word. i feel that." he sympathized.

juliet nodded her head.

"well, what do you think i should do?" she asked, desperate.

ringo stayed quiet for a few moments.

"well, i think you should tell him how you feel. truthfully. nothing will get solved if you just keep yourself in the dark." he advised.

she nodded her head, hugging him afterwards.

"thank you so much, rings. it means everything to have your support." she thanked.

he patted her back. she stood up.

"well, on top of that. i need to give him his stupid coffee." she chuckled out.

"well, i'll be heading out too. pete and stu are always pissed if i don't show up an hour early." ringo replied, standing up with her.

they walked off together, hugged and went their separate ways. juliet walked into her house. it was eerily quiet. she set down his coffee and decided to watch the telly for a bit. she didn't want to walk in on him changing, and then ending up shagging him. she wanted to give him her raw feelings, in attempts of getting back together. an hour had passed, and paul still hadn't woken up. juliet decided to just give him his coffee. knowing he was probably asleep, she began to write down on a little sticky note.

'you're welcome <3
from juliet' she wrote down, placing it on the side of the cup.

she didn't want to just barge in. maybe he was up, and just laying there. she just really hoped she wasn't going to walk in on him naked. she knocked on his door. silence. she knocked louder, more silence. she decided she would open the door a tad, trying to place the coffee on his side table. but to her horror, she saw him and a blonde woman asleep together. they were cuddling, and paul did that drooling thing he would always do when juliet slept with him. she grew flustered, placing down the coffee on his table and exiting quickly. juliet then ran to her room, closing the door and beginning to sob into her pillow.

she felt so stupid. she spent all day anticipating him and her feelings. she didn't know that they weren't exclusive. but she felt stupid for even thinking that. the same reason their relationship ended the first time was over exactly that. he was never exclusive. he was everybody's treat. juliet begun to think in her head for awhile, before drifting off into sleep.