𝚘𝚗𝚎

juliet walked into johns flat carelessly.  it was something that just became regular to do. after a few years of seeing each other everyday, they began to not care about common courtesy. although juliet started noticing that she was hanging out at johns a lot more than her own or george/ringos. not that hanging out at ringo's wasn't fun, but john was a lot more wealthier than the rest of the group. so, his couch was nicer. his food was more expensive, he had a lot more channels on cable. he even had an electric foot massager! so juliet took whatever opportunity she could to go to his house.

"oh hey, i'm the first one in today!" she spoke to herself.

"no, it's actually me." john responded to her, coming out of his bedroom.

juliet gave him a very flat expression.

"very funny." she sarcastically responded.

"wow! tough crowd today?" john asked in shock.

"yeah. all last night i was up listening to "uh! uh! paul, faster!" like they were watching the olympics." she complained.

john began to laugh. juliet gave him a cold stare.

"i'm sorry! its not funny, i would hate if that happened to me. but, the olympics part got me." john explained himself.

she rolled her eyes before chuckling.

"okay, you get a pass." she dismissed him, throwing herself on his couch.

he brought out his coffee out of the coffee maker, bringing out a spoon to stir it.

"do you still fancy paul a bit?" john asked curiously.

juliet's face turned pink.

"yes, johnny. i still fancy him." she answered quietly, not wanting to talk about her feelings.

john nodded his head, looking down almost disappointed.

"have you told anybody else yet?" he asked another question.

juliet shook her head.

"no, and i don't plan on it for awhile." she admitted, running a loose hand through her hair.

john nodded his head, patting juliet on the head in pity. this was before george and ringo walked him.

"juli-yeet!" george exclaimed.

"geo-gry!" juliet greeted back.

george and juliet tend to go to coffee shops quite often. about everytime they do, they mispronounce their names exactly as they recited.

"so, how fun was last night on a scale from 1-10?" george asked her, clearly indicating paul's indoor sports.

"oh just lovely! i loved the part where i was about to fall asleep and then i was awoken by a scream that sounded like the lady was giving birth." she enthused sarcastically.

ringo laughed, despite not knowing much of the conversation.

"sometimes i wonder if he's actually killing the poor women in there." george brought up.

"you know, not a bad observation." juliet responded.

they all spent an hour talking amongst themselves before a sleepy paul came in. they all turned and began to clap satirically. paul rolled their eyes at them.

"oh haha, very funny i'm the last one here. well, i'll have you know i was very busy last night. i'm still knackered." he defended.

juliet groaned.

"yeah, everybody heard." she responded.

paul smirked to himself.

"and? didn't you just wish it was you in there?" he teased, walking closer towards her.

juliet laughed and pretended to gag.

"nah. i'm pretty sure you'd just fall asleep." juliet responded coolly.

the room gave around 'ooo's as paul was stunned.

"aw, c'mon julie. don't hurt his ego." john joked, sipping his coffee afterwards.

paul gave an irritated look to john.

"wait, how did you meet her? i thought you had a meeting with kelio?" ringo asked paul innocently.

"probably from the shrinks. she sounded like a nutter." george muttered.

"oh, quit buggin'! i did have a meeting with kelio. he's finally going to raise my pay." paul answered in pride.

the room gave around positive affirmations.

"well thank goodness! it was ridiculous what you were getting paid. ya hate to see it." ringo added on.

"i second that." juliet agreed with ringo.

"speaking of kelio, he invited me to take some pictures at a victoria secret party. do you guys wanna come?" he invited the group.

while juliet quietly agreed, the boys cheerfully agreed and began to roar about how many girls they were going to shag and how many people are going to ring them up the next day. juliet laughed at their nonsense. paul let them know the details of the party, which was going to happen on the saturday. it was sunday. they had a week.

"wait, you never said how you met the lady?" ringo asked again.

"oh, it was kelio's secretary." paul answered.