Hooter's-Special-Treat??What! Part 13

Part 13(Charlie's POV)

"Well, I'm twenty-two going on twenty-three. My favorite dessert is peach cobbler. I'm a cat person, even though I'd much prefer a pet rabbit then a cat. When I was thirteen, I got into a car crash. I was running after my neighbor's three year old daughter who'd wandered off into the street. She lived, but she suffered from this limp. I don't know how to explain it. She still has it too. My favorite color is green. I'd much prefer a dinner date at a fast food restaurant then at one of those over-rated ones. I never liked the fact that I was raised in a rich family, with a big allowance, and I spent my childhood doing charitable things. That was until I learned how to play the piano. Oh god, Charlotte, I loved the way my fingers flew over the keys. It was magical for me. As I got older I lost interest in the regular teenage business. I almost had a successful relationship with a girl named Miranda, but it wasn't successful at all. She said I was in love with sound and not with her. She got pregnant, I wasn't as excited about it as I was to learn a new piece, and she got upset. Left me a few months after. Had a miscarriage, called me up one night and said, "London, I love you, but I won't ever be able to stay IN love with you because of your obsession with music. To be quite honest with you, I'm almost relieved that I didn't birth your child. In fear that they too would love an instrument more than me." I haven't heard from her since, and I didn't plan on falling in love again. I barely talked to girls, didn't really wanna be around them, but when you're mom bumped into my at the store and asked me about my grades... I was happy that I didn't say no to her about tutoring her teenage daughter. Because now Im in love again."

"Really?" He seemed to shine a bit to me. His clouded light grey eyes, almost white seemed to glow. His smile was simple yet meaningful, and something about how he blushed without letting it show drew me to him. I placed my hand on his arm and smiled for a moment. His perfect long black curvy hair seemed to swim off of his head. It was perfectly layered, the longest layer reaching the nape in his neck. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled once more. Through his glasses I could see a perfect reflection of myself. I almost seemed to brighten up at the sight of my reflection.

"Yeah, you're not eighteen yet, but I plan on stealing you away. Keeping you as mine, but before I do it... I want you to know what it's like to provide for yourself, so then when I convince you to start a life with good ol' me, you'll already have had been living."

"I wish I had that piano."

"Why?"

"So I could convince you to play me a piece that would describe this moment."

"Yeah?"

"Of course."

============================================================

This one is extra short but OH WELL(: