Hooter's-Special-Treat?? What! Part 6

heres part 6

==========================================================================================================================================

Part 6(Charlie's POV)

I looked at Guy in complete shock. He wrote these songs for me. He smiled down at me, and then he went on playing. I found myself staring up at him for the next hour, and i knew it had been an hour because the grandfather clock said so. He finally stopped playing music and just sat and stared at me. I could feel myself blushing something serious, but i couldn't take my eyes off of his. He somewhat glistened in the light of the towering windows, and right here next to this piano... I found my second angel. It was him.

"I have to go somewhere. I don't want to leave you, but i promised my folks i would go. I have to be there at 7:30..."

"Then go. What're you waiting for?"

"For the initial shock of me falling in love with you over again to be done.' Before i could register what he had just said, he was lifting my head up so that it was level to his. His lips against mine were soft and temperate. I couldn't be mad at how great kissing him felt, but my heart ached. My heart ached at the sudden realiztion that this wasn't London kissing me, this was Guy, and one day i'll have to choose between the two. Can life be any less fair? When the kiss was done i sighed, but Guy didn't seem to notice because he kiss my forehead and left. I just sat there and wondered where everything was going to end up. Would i be with London, Guy, or neither?

Part 6(Guy's POV)

i feel like i've dirtied her in some way, but i DID already take her first kiss. So i should be able to kiss her again without it being completely wrong, and it wasnt wrong. It felt so GD right. I walked down the stairs and towards my first bedroom. When i got in i shut and locked the door. I sat down and thought about what shirt to put on. I really don't have anywhere to go, but i think that now would be the best time to ride to Amy's house and ask her some questions. I need to be tutored...

Part 6(London's POV)

I knew something was wrong with my sweet Charlotte when i came into the piano room. The house was quiet except for a few echoing sniffles and the sound of a few piano keys being played. She looked disoriented sitting there in front of the piano in the moonlight, but still oh-so-beautiful. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me and smiled happily. I was surprised when she threw her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder. Such a delicate sound. I held her for a moment, and decided it'd be best to let her sit somewhere comfortable. It took me a moment to decide, but then i knew of the perfect place. I picked her up bridal style, and walked her out of the piano room. I carried her down the stairs, through the downstairs, and outside to our garden. I sat her down at a bench underneath our prettiest gazebo, and i waited for her to smile.

I watched her as she bent down to pick a forget-me-not amongst a populated flower-bed. She was dazzling in the moonlight, not so weak and fragile looking. She smiled as she finally took in the setting, and i sat beside her happily. I know that in the end i will be the one to win her heart, but Guy will be changed drastically in the process. He will finally grow up and appreciate the concept of love. I wrapped my arm around Charlie's shoulder and smiled when she leaned comfortably against me. I'll finally be able to tell father that there is something other than the piano that fills my heart. Charlotte.

Part 6(Charlie's POV)

I was delighted at the gorgeous garden's presence. It made me feel like something other than the piano could reach my soul. This night told me something, something that i will never be able to forget. London has already won. However, i thought about Guy and smiled. I'll love him just as much, but never even to leave London's side. London will always be number one.

Part 6(Some Driver on the Highway)

Rachel was really starting to piss me off. She wouldn't tell the kids in the back to shut up, and she knew how much i hated driving. I didn't realize we ahd crashed until i couldn't hear my kids screaming anymore, or my wife nagging. I tried to crawl out of the car and mad eit out barely alive. My left leg was bleeding, and my head hurt. No one else in the car moved. I dragged myself on the street to see what i had hit. It was a young boy on a silver motorcycle. He didn't look to be any older than a 13 year old boy. He reminded me of my nephew with his slate gray eyes, and when he smiled at me i was shocked. I used the rest of my energy to pull him off of the bike, and i grabbed onto him. I could smell the gas leaking from both vehicles, and the fire and smoke coming from mine. I covered the boys body with mine, and as the explosion began I sucked in my last breath. I saved a life today, and now i get to see my family in heaven.

===============================================================================================================================

So you like the twist?? Read part 7 and find out exactly who the boy was. I think we all might now, buuuttt let's see why it happened ;]