Hooter's-Special_treat??What!? Part 9

Part 9!!

==============================================================Part Part 9(Charlie's Pov)

"Now look here, Thomas."

"No, you shut up and listen!"

"Don't talk to me like that boy i swear i will bring my tail down to wherever you are and smack you a new set of teeth!"

"Big sis."

"Thomas."

"I just don't feel comfortable with the fact that you're constantly around an older guy. He's in what, college now?"

"Why are you worried about it?"

"Well, im worried about you, and Mason is too! Brody and Jacy said that they barely ever see you. You come to school, leave at lunch, come back, and then when school is dismissed you just run off!"

"What are you keeping tags on me?"

"Not exactly."

"Guy got into a car crash."

"What?"

"I've been spending extra time with London because Guy got into a car crash and the two of us stick around to keep him company. He's in a full body cast."

"Oh Charlotte... Oh God im so sorry Charlotte..."

"Yeah well maybe next time instead of keeping tabs on me why don't you mind your own business and let me mind mine?"

"Not happening."

"Yeah i know. Well tell Mason that i love him, and tell mom and dad i love them too."

"Okay fine."

"I love you Thomas, bye bye now."

"Bye."

I looked over at London and smiled weakly. He gave me a thumbs up and went back to scoffing down his chinese food. Today Guy has some testing to be done. It's been maybe five days since i found out. Since then my schedule has been packed between school and managing to get here. Guy has been a bit better, his eyes are completely opening now. There's just one thing that's wrong. One thing that i'll never forget. Guy's blind in his left eye. His eye is completely white up against his gray slate eye. The poor boy.

Part 9(Guy's POV)

It's been hard, opening my eyes. I don't like to remind myself about what's wrong. Today the doctors are bothering some of muy nerves, and it really hurts. I'm happy though, because London and Charlie finally get a several hour break from this place. I hope they're not devastated about that.

I opened my eyes and find tears rolling down my face. How will i do anything? I can't ride, i write pieces for the piano, i mean where has my life gone. Is everything that i've lived for up till now really invalid? Am i seriously losing everything? It seems like i'll only have one thing worth fighting for. A way out. I won't be able to live this way. Not with only one eye to see from. Why couldn't it be an arm or a leg? Why did it HAVE to be my eye? How will i be able to accept the beauty of the world now? Now that i can oly see half of it.

Part 9(Charlie's POV) -later that night-

I looked into Guy's eyes and winced. The difference it put it his face was huge, and the scar going across his right cheek didn't make things any better. Guy used to be a perfect sculpture. Now look at him.

"I still think you'er beautiful, Guy. You only have a few flaws. People will be able to look over them, and don't you worry about a thing because London and i will still love you. Guy, i will still love you. Now you blink you're eyes a few times and tell me if you understand that."

I smiled when he blinked. It was just me and him. London was back at his house taking care of family matters. I don't know what this'll do to his parents, but it will do a number. I don't know who could survive through seeing their sun all bent out of shape like this. But he's still beautiful. The sight of a tear rolling down his cheek made me cry. WHy do such horrid things happen to good people. He never did anything wrong. Guy never did anything wrong.

"You're going to be okay, Guy. Please Guy, please don't cry."

"It hurts."

"What hurts Guy?Tell me what hurts."

But i knew he had nothing else to say. As the tears continued to run down both of our faces i became tired and laid down beside Guy on his bed. I held his ne good hand and i cried. He squeezed my hand nice and tight, and i went to sleep feeling safe. And the feeling of his teardrops on my face, made my dreams even sweeter.

===============================================================

yeaaaaay! part 9!!