Hooter's-Special-Trear?? What! Part 4

Yayyy i finally get to write part 4!!!! i wonder if thers going to be a juicy romance between London and Charlie.... HMMMMMM?

==============================================================================================================================================

Part 4(Charlie's POV)

I sat and looked at London as he cut me a piece of peach cobbler. I smiled at his failed attempt to keep the peaches from oozing deliciously from the crust. I smiled at him as he apologetically winked at me. It's been five months since i first started coming to his tutoring sessions. Ever since the first day of me coming here, Guy hasn't been bothering me. Usually he'll just buzz me in or he'll up and leave when i show up. I listened to Secondhand Serenade's What's Left of Me blast from somewhere down the hall, but easily kept Guy from occupying my mind. Anyways, i enjoy my time with London and his clumsy self.

"Well, doll, what would you like to do since you have all A's now?"

"I would love to learn to play piano."

"Oh really? I'm great at piano. I started playing in elemantary school and never stopped. There's a piano room upstairs. Would you like me to play for you?"

"Yes please." London dragged me out of my sit before i could finish the last bite of my peach cobbler. I pouted at him when he looked back to smile at me. He was holding my hand, and i fingers were twined together. It felt so good, the feel of his warm strong hand against mine. I gasped in horror as he practically dragged me up his forever lasting staircase, and was relieved when i stepped on solid ground. We raced down his white hall, with golden frames, and roses in every vase. He pulled me into a barely lit room, and left me to stand by the door. He went to the curtains and drew them. The sudden sunlight brought me to cover my eyes in shock. When my pupils finally adjusted i looked at the grand piano that London sat in front of. He beckoned me closer to him, and i went. His fingers swept across the keyboard, and he began to play.

The sounds coming from the piano brought tears to my eyes. The way his fingers danced on the keyboard was heavenly. Now that was beauty. Now that was love. The way his eyes fluttered open and closed was so peaceful, and the way he and the piano shined in the sunlight was surreal. The sound made my heart ache, and before i knew it i was sitting beside him on the bench. He slowed down and then suddenly pulled me on his lap. He grabbed my hands and placed them on the keyboard. He pressed my fingers on the keys, and before i knew it i was playing. Being in his embrace, and playing the piano this way felt so right. When had i come to have feelings for London?

Part 4(London's POV)

She was light as a feather in my lap, and her fingers were a soft as a baby's. I enjoyed sensing the happiness that poured out of her. She was so delighted to be making such beautiful music. The sound filled my ears and enveloped my heart. I placed my chin on her shoulder and took in the smell of her. She's still a child though. How did i come to have such interest in her? As the song stopped i swept her fingers into a new one, and i was satisfied to feel the euphoric shiver the sound had sent down her spine. I wish i could see her smile, i wish i could hold her longer, and i know. I know i have her until the sun sets. So i can create beautiful music with her for now, and then she will slip away just to return to my amrs again tomorrow.

I know she will never be mine, but the music we share will always be enough. Enough to feed this nagging feeling on love that has risen in my heart and soul. I am in love with Charlotte. Sweet little Charlotte.

Part 4(Guy's POV)

When i heard the piano, i shut my music off. I have always loved my brothers playing. It's so beautiful. It used to make mother cry, at least when she was still alive. I made my way upstairs and to the piano room. The door was wide open, but what i saw broke my heart into two. I saw Charlie being embraced by London. I saw them playing piano together, and i knew. I now know that i won't win this fight, but at least i can still love her. At least i can still be in love with her. I looked at how right they looked together. The beauty of their fingers bringing music from the piano. I turned away from them and made my way down the hallway. Now here's my excuse for a smoke, now here's my excuse for a week in Rehab. Now i can. Now it won't matter. I'm heartbroken. What else really could matter?

============================================================================================================================================

Short yes. but i love it