{22} Percy x Reader

This is a drabble. Hope you like it! I feel like Percy would be a die hard P!ATD fan.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Percy grabs your hand in excitement. He starts jumping up and down like a five year old.

"I can't believe we're going to see them live in concert!"

He gives you a toothy grin and pulls you farther along in line. You smile and shake your head at your overly excited boyfriend.

"Calm down! I wouldn't want you to pass out before we even get into the arena."

He gives your hand a tight squeeze before calming down. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just so excited!" Percy says dragging out so.

You chuckle and move forward in line. Fifteen minutes pass, and Percy is rocking back and forth on his feet trying to contain himself.

Good thing I didn't tell him I got us VIP tickets, otherwise he'd be on a whole other level, you think to yourself.

~°~°~

You finally get inside and through security. You find your designated area for the concert and head there. You're as close as you could possibly get. You're at the very front of the pit at the stage.

You glance over at Percy to see him taking deep breaths. Everyone is crowding around trying to get as close as you are to the stage. The lights start dimming and the opening band runs up on stage.

They perform their show and thank everyone before leaving. You know the main band is coming up next and watch Percy out of the corner of your eye.

He is bubbling with glee. He is chanting with the rest of the people waiting for them to come on stage.

You hear the start of "Say Amen," and Brendon Urie pops up from underneath the stage. Percy lets out the most high pitch scream you've ever heard. You didn't know he could even make that noise.

He turns to you and starts shaking your shoulders. "It's Brendon Urie! Brendon freaking Urie!"

Percy continues to sing along to the song at the top of his lungs. It comes time to Brendon picking do mine to sing "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," and Percy is freaking out.

Brendon walks up to Percy and asks if Percy wants to do it. Percy enthusiastically agrees.

Percy sings the song into the microphone before Brendon takes it back.

"You did great man!" Brendon says and gives Percy a hug.

Percy squeals and stares at you. "I'm sorry, (Y/n), but I think I'm leaving you for Brendon Urie," Percy sarcastically with a straight face.

"Yeah right. Like that would ever happen."

You and Percy sing along to the rest of the songs at the top of your lungs. Towards the end your voices were raspy, but you had fun. Percy thoroughly enjoyed himself.

You make your way out of the pit after the concert is done.

"You have fun?" You ask Percy.

"Oh my gods, yes! This has been the best day of my life."

"I bet I could make it even better."

Percy gasps. "Blue food?"

"Well yes, but I have something else too."

Percy gives you a questioning look as you pull two plastic lanyards out of your purse.

"These are V.I.P. passes to meet the band."

Percy suddenly forgets how to breathe, and passes out on the floor.