{9} Percy x Reader

This is for cierra_elizabeth's contest!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You awoke to an immense pain in your stomach. You pull the covers off yourself to find a small pool of blood. "Great. The gods are against me today!" You mumble sarcastically.

You take the sheets off your bed, and take them to the washing machine in your cabin. Your sibling(s) had already left for breakfast, so you were a little happy. You go to the bathroom and take care of things, and then start the washer.

You grab a clean set of sheets for your bed, and make your way back over. You make your bed, and then flop down on it. You sigh in relief because today was, luckily, a free day. You just wanted to curl up and go to sleep again.

You start to close your eyes when there is loud knocking at your door. "Come in," you shout not wanting to answer the door.

"Oh hey, (Y/n)! I was just checking to see if you were ready. Piper told me to come," Leo says from the doorway.

"Ready for what?" You ask.

"Ready for the beach! Remember? We all planned to go when Chiron announced about having a free day a few weeks ago. Duh!" Leo explains.

Crap! I forgot all about that! The gods really must hate me today. What did I ever do to them!? You think. "I honestly forgot Leo. Plus, I can't go anyway."

Leo gives you a confused look. "Why not?"

"Reasons," you simply state.

"Like what reasons?" Leo presses.

"Reasons that I don't want to explain. Now, please, go away."

"Why don't you want to explain?" Leo asks ignoring the last part.

"Because!"

"Because why?"

"Just because"

"Just because why?"

"Because you're annoying."

"How am I annoying?"

"Because you won't leave me alone," you whine.

"Would you like some cheese with that whine?" Leo jokes.

"Ugh! Valdez! I can't go with you guys to the beach today!"

"Just tell me and I'll leave," Leo says taking a defensive step towards the door.

"Just get Piper for me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm more comfortable telling her than you."

"Ooh! It must be your time of the month then, isn't it?"

You growl at Leo and throw a pillow at him. "No dip Sherlock! Now get out Valdez!" You yell at him.

"I'll just go get Piper like you said," Leo says running out the door, afraid you might rip his head off. "She's a demon!" You smile in content and lay your head back down on the pillow.

You're just about to go to sleep again when someone barges in. "Leo told me that you wanted me. Something about you being a demon."

"I can't go with you guys to the beach today," you say sadly.

"Why not?" Piper questions comfortingly.

"That time of the month again."

"That doesn't mean you can't come! Come on get up, and I'll find you something to wear!" Piper exclaims.