{5} Frank x Reader

Tonight was the weekly movie night you had with your best friend, Frank. Both of you were really excited for it. "Hey Frank!" You shout from the (G/p) cabin to the Ares cabin.

Frank smiles and then waves at you. You run back into your cabin, and change into some black shorts and a (F/c) tank top for pajamas. You were staying in your cabin tonight since your sibling(s) agreed to stay somewhere else tonight.

You hear a knock at the door. Must be Frank, you tell yourself. You run over to the door and open it. You're very surprised to see that's it's not Frank, but instead it is Hazel. "Oh! Hello there Hazel. I didn't expect you to be here right now."

"I was just dropping by to say hello since I haven't seen you in a while," she explains.

"Yeah. How log has it been? Half a year? A year?" You question.

"It's actually been four months, but you're right it does feel like that long."

You awkwardly laugh and scratch the back of your neck. "Well you should probably get going. Leo said that you were going to be staying in the Argo II while you're here. Frank and I also have plans to watch movies together tonight, so I should get ready for that."

"Yeah, you're probably right, so I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Okay, bye!" Hazel walks off and you see Frank walking towards your cabin.

"You ready to watch some movies, (Y/n)?" Frank asks.

"Absolutely!" you beam. Frank walls in and you close the door behind him. "You can go ahead and put the movie in while I get some snacks."

You hear him mumble an okay before walking into the kitchen. You open the fridge and grab some (F/d), them close it afterwards. You set the (F/d) down on the table and start rummaging through cupboards to find something to eat.

You search for five minutes to find nothing. "Are you okay, (Y/n)? You've been I'm there for a bit and haven't said anything," Frank calls out worriedly.

"I can't find any snacks to eat," you whine.

"If you want I could get some cheese to go with your whine," he jokes.

You chuckle before replying, "Ha ha, very funny Frank, but I seriously can't find anything."

"It's fine. Just bring the (F/d) and come sit down with me," Frank says.

You sign and trudge your way back to Frank. "What movie are we watching?" you ask.

"You will find out, don't worry."

You stare at the screen and wait for the opening scene to start since Frank hit play before you could see the title. "Could you please just tell me, Frank?"

Frank snuggles closer to you. "It's (Random/horror/movie)."

"But Frank, you know I hate horror movies!" you complain.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he consoles. You sigh and lean your head on his shoulder.

~°~°~

The movie is almost over, and you are laughing your butt off. Everytime there was a jump scare you would laugh, but Frank would scream.

The final jump scare of the movie happened and Frank ended up jumping into your lap. "Are you okay, Frank?" you chuckle.

"No! I'm not okay! Tonight didn't go as planned! I'm a failure!" Frank shouts while crying into your shoulder.

"What did you have planned for tonight? I know I couldn't find any snacks to eat, but that doesn't mean you can cry," you say.

"That's not it. I was hoping you would be scared by the movie and cuddle with me for comfort, not the other way around."

"And why is that, Frank?" you ask with a smirk on your face.

"Be-because I really like you, (Y/n). I was hoping you would return my feelings."

You chuckle lightly and turn his face to look at yours. "Of course I return your feelings, my precious cinnamon roll." And with that you kiss him on the lips. You slowly pull away to see a beet red Frank. "Now how about we put in (Favorite/Disney/movie)?"

Frankly slowly nods as he gets off your lap, so you can put in the movie. You get up and walk over to the DVD player. You place the movie in, and sit down next to Frank. He pulls you into a bear hug as the movie starts.

"I love you, (Y/n)"

"Love you too."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This has to be my favorite one shot so far! Frank is just so adorable! Also one of my longer ones at 742 words. I hope you liked it!