{11} Frank x Reader x Jason

You and Frank have known each other even before you got to Camp Jupiter. You've always been the best of friends, so when Frank was taken to Camp Jupiter you were devastated. He'd always been there for you. When you found out that you were a demigod you didn't think anything of it. Frank hadn't seen you for three years.

You stroll through New Rome looking for some place to grab a snack. You see a cozy little coffee shop and decide to go there. You walk to the counter and order a(n) (favorite/hot/beverage) and then sit at a table outside. You're enjoying your (f/h/b) when someone walks up to you.

"Do you mind if I sit here with you? There are no other open seats."

You look around, and sure enough every seat is taken. "Sure! Why not?" You say. That voice seems so familiar, you think.

"Thank you... What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before."

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)," you say with a chuckle. You hear a gasp from the guy and look over at him. "Frank!?"

"I-it's you (Y/n)! I haven't seen you in years! You're a demigod too!" Frank kept on rambling to himself as you laugh at him some more. "You are gonna have to meet all my friends! Come on!" Frank grabs your hand and runs off, dragging you behind him.

You two stop in front of an apartment door, and Frank knocks on it. A guy with blond hair and striking blue eyes opens the door. "Hi Frank!" The guy greets. "Who do you have with you?"

"Oh! That's why I came. This is (Y/n)! We were best friends before I came here, and she is apparently a demigod as well."

"Well hi there, (Y/n). I'm Jason." He holds out his hand for you to shake it. You take it and a spark of electricity shocks you. Jason blushes before saying, "I'm sorry that only happens when I'm nervous."

You chuckle a little. "That's alright! I'm used to it. I had a friend, Thalia, who would always shock me," you say with a smile.

Jason's expression turned to one of shock. "What was her last name?"

You think for a moment before replying, "If I remember correctly, I believe it was Grace, but don't hold me to it."

Jason smiles. "That was my sister!" He says with excitement.

You and Jason converse some more and ignore Frank in the process. Frank gets a little annoyed that you're ignoring him. "Um... (Y/n), I think we should get going. I still have other people I want you to meet."

You look over at Frank to see he is clenching his fists. You take a mental note and look back to Jason. "Okay! See you later Jason," you say.

"See you around, (Y/n)," Jason's says with a smile gracing his lips. He then closes his door.

Frank grabs your hand and has you run with him. "Who am I meeting now?" You question Frank.

"Umm... You're going to meet... umm... Percy! He should be free right now," Frank says nervously.

~°~°~

You and Frank run around all of New Rome trying to find his friends, but ultimately fail. "It's fine, Frank. I don't have to meet them all today," you chuckle.

"I guess you're right," he sighs in disappointment. "We could just go to my apartment and hang out then. Does that sound okay with you?"

"Yes! That sounds amazhang," you say with a smirk.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
I know I haven't been updating in so long, but I've had things going on. I'm currently working on another one shot, so, hopefully, I can get a one shot out tomorrow. As always, if you have any requests leave them in the comments and I'll write it! See you later Evil Little Pillows!

~Grace