Short Little Author's Note That's Important

Hey! I know it's been forever since I updated this book, and I'm so sorry about that. I'm going to have a one shot published in approximately a day or less. I'm no longer going to be accepting requests, unless specified. If I am, I will publish a new part specifically titled "Requesting Time." I will put the date it is posted as the first thing, and I will only accept requests made within three days of it being published. I am so sorry about this. The reason behind this is that I still have requests from November of 2017 that I haven't wrote and it is currency June of 2018. To those people that requested something, I will try and get those out. I lost motivation for a bit and got it back for a bit, but it was only long enough to write half of a oneshot. I've got my motivation again, so you should expect, at least, one other oneshot after the one that'll be publishing soon. Also, I'm going to be reorganizing the layout of this book, and possibly a new cover. So, if you get spammed with updated from this book, it's probably just the reorganization process. Heads up though, the new oneshot coming out is going to be a Nico x Reader Part 3b. See you later my leovely readers!

~G

P.s.
I've got a Various x Reader oneshot book too, that I'll hopefully be updating too. You should check it out. It includes all of my other fandom's that aren't PJO/HOO. Sorry for the plug for my other book.