{15} Leo x Reader

So I'm not dead! Just haven't had the willingness to write. This was requested by someone so long ago, like 2017 so long ago. I'm so sorry for not being here. This doesn't mean regular updates. It's basically a way of saying I'll update when I want and/or feel like it. Each actual one shot will be at least one thousand words from here on out unless otherwise stated. I might do a short Q & A if you guys would like. Maybe a "Question For The Chapter" since it wouldn't be daily. Comment what you would rather me do. Also, the last book of PJO I've read at the time has been the first book for trials of Apollo, so I'm so sorry if there's anything wrong with the characters. You are also a daughter of Athena in this one shot. Anyway, let's get on with the story!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

It was just a normal day at Camp Half-Blood. Nothing extraordinary was happening, only the daily training. You were training next to your best friend, Leo Valdez. He was practicing his control over his fire, and you were practicing with your (w/o/c).

You pause for a second to look over at Leo. You inwardly sigh in longing. I wish he liked me the same way I like him, you think. You continue practicing as if nothing happened.

A few minutes later, Leo looks over at you. You don't notice due to your concentration. His mouth is turned downwards at the ends, his eyes soft and full of sadness, and his eyebrows pointed down as well. "I wish I could just tell her how I really felt. She'd never like me back though," he mumbles, barely audible to even himself.

Tired and exhausted from training, you wave a goodbye to Leo. He smiles and waves as well.

You walk back to the Athena cabin in hopes of getting an a least semi-warm shower. You get your essentials and take your shower. Once out, you dress yourself in (outfit/of/your/choice).

You sit outside on the porch and watch Leo walk back to his cabin. You watch the way he walks with his arms swinging slightly at his sides, a bit of a skip in his step, and swaying his head side to side. He's whistling a tune you can't make out, but you still enjoy it nonetheless.

You sigh in longing for a second time today. Leo hears a sigh and looks over in your direction. He gives you his signature smirk and waves you in his direction.

"Hey (Y/n)! Come over here! I've got something to ask you," Leo shouts.

You quickly hop off the porch and walk over to him. "What'd you want, Leo?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to join me with Jason, Percy, and the others in Bunker Nine tonight. Have a small sleep over type thing?" Leo asks with a slight pink tinge on his face.

You give a smile. "I'd love to! Where should we meet up and at what time?"

"I'll just walk with you from your cabin. Be ready by 6 o'clock though. We're starting this early. I'll see you later though! Gotta get cleaned and then set up everything," Leo explains.

"Okay! That works, see you then."

He nods and walks off towards his cabin. You smile happily and jump up and down excitedly. Rushing back to your cabin, you almost knock over Annabeth.

"Let me guess, Leo just invited you to our sleep over in the bunker tonight?" Annabeth questions with a smirk.

Your face turns bright red. "Yeah, he did. I'm so excited!"

Annabeth shakes her head. "Why don't you two just date already. It's so obvious that you both like each other."

Your face turns an even more crimson color. "I do not like him that way. We're just... friends! Yup! Nothing else to call it other than friends," you ramble.